Blue Meanie Infestation

John was sitting with Paul when Ringo saw an apple almost hit them.
"LOOK OUT!" But it was too late..

Paul and John were squished but luckily, George had a tire inflator and he had inflated the two flattened Beatles back to normal.

"Thanks!" Paul and John smiled at George.

"Where did that giant apple come from?" The Beatles were looking around their surroundings and saw nothing until Ringo ran into something.

"Hello!"
"Ah sh—-"
"BLUE MEANIE!!"
"Everybody run!"

-THE NEXT DAY-

The world was covered with blue meanies.

The four had to come up with a plan to get rid of the blue meanies before everyone gets frozen by the blue meanies.

The Beatles told news sources that they'll be playing under one condition:
If their music was broadcasted everywhere for the next week.

John got so fed up with being either squished or frozen that he grabbed his cheap guitar and started to bash the blue meanies in to comas.
"Why don't you dumb blokes slip into something comfortable, like a coma!!" He shouted.

The world was infested with blue meanies and they wouldn't go away like flies trying to get to your dinner.

A week later, they had been performing, and most of the blue meanies disappeared or got squished by each other.. or slipped into commas because John hit them with his cheaper guitars.

John kept bashing his guitars until the rest of the blue meanies were gone or made into stew and eaten by George.
—————//////———/////—-
The end-
———————\\\\\\|||———-

I will be more deliberate in publishing chapters because I've been under the weather and I moved to my mothers a few weeks ago. I'll eventually become more fast when the ideas come in and I feel a bit better.