The Beatles as Preschool teachers

Ahhhh kiddos ranging from three to five..their a hand full, especially when our four favorite men in the whole universe have to put up with them. Luckily, they like kids for the most part so today, The Beatles will start their careers as preschool teachers along side with being the best band in the entire world. How would they behave if they were Preschool teachers?

Paul: Awww!! Let's learn about the different animals and how we can keep the Earth, our home from perishing. After that, we'll play piano and I'll sing a lullaby so we can have nap time! I'll bring Martha my dog tomorrow if you kids are good today.

John: If you kids don't listen, I have the paddle hanging on the wall and it'll hurt. I'm the enforcer here kids. Don't mess with me, I'll mess with you by taking the toys away for the week and make youse sit through Chuck Berry documentaries on black n white.

George: If you have any food left on your tray, give it to me, as long as I'm here, we don't waist food. I'll play guitar and sing for you after lunch is over. Then maybe we'll sing a long with the lads or I'll show you my sitar and play it for youse. We'll grow some flowers in our little garden next week if the weather ain't bad.

Ringo: Let's dance so that we can burn some of that steam you kids have! We can go outside and scavenger hunt for those stuffed octopuses that Paul and John hid; there's so many of them. When were done, we can play in the yellow submarine. I'll read you a book of your choice.