The Beatles as Dragons

DOVAKEEN DOVAKEEN!! *cough* not that kinda dragon..IT'S THE BEATLES AS DRAGONS!!

Paul the Dragon: Hey John, your scales are soft today.

John the Dragon: Paul DO NOT TOUCH MY SCALES.

Paul The Dragon: *Whimpers* Please don't burn my beautiful rose coloured scales again.

John: Don't touch me again.

Paul:Why are you so sensitive? You used to like me touching you.

John: That's because I just cleaned my scales ten times because Girl dragons keep burning me since they think I smell bad or have a bad attitude.

Paul: Oh.. I'm sorry.. I'll go bother George now..

George the Dragon: Hey Paul!! *Hugs Paul*

Paul: Awww George you and Ringo are the sweetest.

George: What's wrong? You seem a little down.

Paul: It's just that John almost burned me again for touching his soft scales. He cleans up a lot because girls keep burning him because of his body oder or his attitude.

George: That's John now; he's like that it's okay, Ringo and I are here for you.

Paul: I love you guys.

George: We love you too.

Paul: Let's find Ringo and eat out all the fish and chips places. My treat.

George: yeah let's find Ringo.

The two Beatles go on a mission to find Ringo playing with his octopus friend in the garden beneath the shade.
Ringo The Dragon: What's up fellas?
Smiling with his crooked teeth, Ringo hugged his dragon brothers.

Ringo: where's John?

Paul: He's having his day, he's pretty grumpy; we're gonna eat out all the fish and chip stores in England and Scotland.

George: And Ireland!

Paul: Good Idea!

The three Beatles went through the UK and ate all the Fish and Chips stores together.

Ringo: let's eat all the pubs!

George: DRINKING TIME YEAH!
George: I'll eat all the biscuit/cookie places as well.

Paul: Good idea!

The three Beatles went every where and got fat and drunken. Meanwhile, John burned scarecrows for fun while eating all the cornflake factories.

NEWS: I'm writing another Fanfic; it's called My Best Friends, The Beatles. I'm looking forward to releasing a couple chapters here soon. If youse would like a sneak peak on the next chapter; send me those requests! I'm so excited!