The Beatles|Paulie in Wonderland

It was a lovely Spring day in March. The grass was green, the lilies have grown, and the rose garden had its lush vibrant red roses blossoming. Paulie and his friend, Georgie were playing Marbles and writing little songs. They were talking about girls and kissing them, and if you hugged and kissed them, that's where babies came from..so they thought when they were younger..quite normal, yes.

Paulie got distracted and saw rabbit ears. "GEORGIE! RABBIT EARS!" he shouted at Georgie.

Too Paulies stocky friend couldn't catch up to him, for he had a big slice of cake on his porcelain plate and Earl Grey tea with cream and sugar in it. 

Paulie warned his friend, "I will be back in a bit, I'm gonna catch this rabbit!"

Paulie ran for meters until he saw an unusually big rabbit hole, he decided to go down the rabbit hole. 

He fell and started screaming. He ended up in a room with a table of potions. 

They were all labeled:

"To make you smaller"

"To make you bigger"

"To make you fatter"

"To make you slimmer"

"To make you...'

All you can think of.

Paulie took the slimmer one, and he felt all skin and bones. Paulie took the one to make him bigger, and he just rolled like a ball exiting the room. Somehow he had taken everything with him with the great roll... oopsie.

He rolled passed a forest until he had knocked into a tree and shrunk down. The tree had a note written that says "tea party ahead."

Paulie decided to crash the party to only find out he was invited anyways. He saw the tardy rabbit, the Maddest Hatter, and the Cheshire Cat at the table gorging themselves on food.

Paulie took his chair and ate cakes, and sweets as he drank tea nonstop. He listened to the Mad Hatter that looked like his friend Johnny rant and rave- about the hares' tardiness and go mad, the Hare that looks like his buddy Georgie eat carrot cake and the cat that has a big nose like his friend Ringo and plays with everyone's minds.  

The Red Queen refused to cut off their heads because they got too heavy and Paulie married the White Queen because she thought he was hot as heck. ;) 

-

-

I'm sorry everyone. This chapter has become weirder than I had intended on. I'm going to start working on Romance, and Adventure stories. Yes, I will continue this weirdo of a book I have made almost a year ago. I can't believe youse read this stuff, thank you all!