The Beatles making hot sauce

I told the Beatles to pick out ingredients for some hot sauce; I made sure they picked a few peppers out and told them they can add whatever else in their hot sauce and I'll try it and rate them on a scale one through ten.

Macca: I'll pick these roses and blend their petals in the hot sauce; I will use cayenne and jalapeños in my hot sauce.

Johnny: Ghost peppers, lemon juice, chilly pepper and Carolina reaper.. I know Frankie will cry! HueHueHue then I'll charm with giving some bread with jalapeños and some milk 😉

Georgie: I'll make a simple hot-sauce with ginger, Habanero, sugar and butter. Perfect for some chicken wings, Frankie loves those!

Rings: Dragon Cheyenne-pepper, honey, onion and tomatoes and a cup of vinegar; perfect hot sauce for beans!

"TIME FOR ME TO RATE YOUR HOT SAUCES!" I hollered at them.

I'll be blind folded while trying these!

Sample one: Oo this is very sweet and bold! Nice for chicken wings! 10/10

Sample two: Sour, salty and kinda bitter but I don't taste much spice except for a bit. 8.7/10

Sample three: tasty, sweet, silky, and good to put on just about anything ooo do I taste a hint of rose? This has Paul written all over it! 10/10

Sample four: very sweet and salty, a hint of spice! Perfect for tacos and pizza! 9.5/10

Alright fellas!
Paul, your hot sauce is awesome I'm going to use this on most of my food!

Who tried to use the hottest peppers to see my reaction? Oh that's something John would do. "No, that's our lad Ringo's bad."

"No this is mine, Frankie!" Ringo held his jar of hotsauce.

"Ringo isn't lying, Frankie." George stood up.

"Okay lads." You all did good and I know John tried to burn my tongue to be a big meanie haha." ,"you're cool John!"

George smiled and asked,"did you like my wing sauce?"
"Of course I did, Georgie!","it was really good!"

The tie is between Paul and George; they made the best hot sauces with the most flavour. Ringo's hot sauce is more of a sweet and sour sauce, honey you added a little too much honey. (Haha) it was good Ringo, I'll put it on something eggs or a sandwich.

As for John, nice try but I have s young of iron; you can't get too spicy for me haha!