Bratty Beatles

It was a hot summer day and the four Beatles heard the ice cream truck coming.

"I WANT ICE CREAM! It's so hot out and I'm hungry!" George stated as Ringo could barely breathe and looked like he needed something cold.

"Ringo needs ice cream now!" George was persistent and kept nagging the two other Beatles.

"SHUT UP YOU BRATS, we have ice lollies at my place, were a mile away and we can stay there for the night." John sounded exhausted and irritated.

Paul was the calmest of the bunch,"Awww I'll get some treats from the ice cream truck for us, it's closer and poor Ringo is over heated and looks sick, so let's get some treats."

The four made it to the ice cream truck and ordered a cooler full of cold and sweet treats.

"Let's go to the park!" Ringo was excited once he cooled down from eating an ice cream cone with jelly babies on it.

"No, Ringo; we're not going to the park, it's too hot out, it's 30'c out and I don't want you to get sick again!" John was annoyed at Ringo for being ill from the heat and slow at walking.

" I wanna go to the park, the octopus ride will cool me off!" Ringo begged, he was the eldest but he had the mind of a youngster.

"FINE BUT DO NOT ASK FOR ANYTHING ELSE AFTER THIS!" John was tired and annoyed from dealing with him and Paul's "children"..

Paul joined Ringo and George playing in the park. The three Beatles except John were having a blast.

——-TWO HOURS LATER——-
John felt a sun burn on his arm, that was it! He yelled at the three,"TIME TO GET BACK INSIDE BEFORE YOU GET MORE BURNT AND IF YOU KIDS CANT MOVE THE NEXT DAY, I'LL BE LIVID!"

George gave John puppy eyes, "But John!"

John interrupted George,"NO "BUTS'' KID!"

"Awww, okay." George sighed.

Ringo was annoyed,"Why do we have to go inside when we're having so much fun?"

John was more annoyed,"LETS GO HONE OR IM LEAVING YOU ALL HERE WHILE YOU GET SUNBURNT."

"Okay, bye Johnny!" Paul smiled,"I put sunblock on them."
—-ONE HOUR LATER—
The boys were all worn out from playing all day.
"I want jelly babies, NOW!" George was hungry or should we say "hangry."

"Now Georgie, why won't we head to Johnny's he's at home waiting for us."

"But Johnny is meaner than a blue meanie!" Ringo whined a little.

"DON'T SAY THAT ABOUT HIM, LETS GO HOME NOW BEFORE HE BLOWS UP AT US." Paul yelled and for once his "children" listened.

"Okay," both Ringo and George sighed.

They arrived home and John was only sleeping.

Ringo played his drums as loud as fireworks then John woke up.

"Hey, kiddo, I'm trying sleep here." John confronted Ringo.

"Okay." Ringo was bored.

George was bored as well so he played his Gibson electric guitar as loud as Ringo played his drums then John was awake again.

"TURN IT DOWN, IM TRYING TO SLEEP, KID!" John was more annoyed.

The two Beatles went out side to play together.

Paul was playing his bass along with them.

John heard the vibration of the bass, he woke up and muttered to himself,"McCartney!"

He ran outside and said yelled,"THAT'S IT! PUT THE INSTRUMENTS IN MY BEDROOM NOW, NO MORE INSTRUMENTS UNTIL TOMORROW WHEN I FEEL LIKE PLAYING!"

He marched off to bed after the instruments were in there, he locked his door then turned around.."GEORGE WHAT DO YOU WANT?"

"One thing..Jellybabies." George smiled.

"OKAY HARRISON, I'LL GET YOU SOME JELLYBABIES, THEN LEAVE ME ALINE TO SLEEP." John was outraged.

After John came home from the market with jellybabies, he gave them to George and marched off back to bed.