Food War I

"I declare a food war!" Ringo shouted across the studio.

"Oh no!" George slightly feels annoyed,"Not this again!"
"I'm going to end up eating all the sweets again!"

The rest of the Beatles just sat down in their usual studio seats. Paul and John felt too comfortable to get up and throw food at one another. George already started on a riff and was annoyed at his best friend.

"Can we save this for tomorrow?" George has asked his close friend politely as he has his hands full.

"Hell no!" Ringo clenched a toadstool sandwich  in one had and a few eggs in another.

Paul stood up and Ringo threw an egg at his friend. Then another egg at John. Then the toadstool sandwich at George.

Paul turned around slowly with the egg yolk still on the back of his red overcoat and shouted,"OKAY, YOU'RE TOAST!"

Paul threw peanut shells and fruits at Ringo. Paul hated a messy studio but if Ringo was going to keep throwing food at him, he had to to win against him by throwing food too.

John got up and violently threw the egg back at Ringo. The egg landed on Ringo's head and slowly sliding through his hair, then landing on his dark overcoat.

The men continued to throw snacks and eggs all day and night. The last man standing would win. Sleep was for the weak this time.

Ringo's ambush of eggs made the other three fight just as violently with bigger food items. Paul threw potatoes at Ringo. These weren't any regular throws, these were such powerful throws that they'd probably out run a private jet.

John threw the biggest food item he had.. it was an enormous plate of cheese, nuts, green beans, grilled tomatoes, salad, and a turkey that was bigger than his own torso. He threw the food one by one until he swung the enormous turkey towards one of the men. His eyes were closed, he successfully hit Ringo with the turkey- knocking him down with his force.

There were three men left standing.

They called truce because they both agreed that knocking Ringo down was enough to end the food fight. They both got hungry.

The boys woke Ringo up and agreed to have a big meal after they were done food fighting.

Ringo was disgusted with food but still ate, he had too much pride to be seen as weak.

Will Ringo do a surprise attack next year again or will he decide not to start a food fight that he knows he'll loose against an enormous frozen turkey?

We'll find out in another food war!