Paul and the Chocolate Factory

[Hey y'all I'm going to write this in a different format, cheers]

-ALSO  my own twist on the movie, thanks. Might drive some hardcore Charlie And The Chocolate Factory  fan nuts for various reasons; LIKE I said this is my own twist on the story line. Thanks, I hope you folks enjoy this chapter; I enjoyed making it. This took me less than a week to make I admit but this took longest to make out of all the other chapters so far.

"Oooo, a chocolate bar!!" George quickly grabbed Ringo's chocolate bar.

"GEORGE!" Ringo let out a small shriek.

It was too late as George had already unwrapped it and chewed the first bite.

Paul saw something shiny and gold.

"GEORGE LET ME SEE THE WRAPPER!" Paul quickly snatched the wrapper and saw a golden ticket. The ticket read:
"Admit one: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory."

John spat out his tea,"WE NEED TO FIND THREE MORE OF THOSE TICKETS SO NO ONE WILL WHINE ABOUT BEING LEFT OUY AND NOT HAVING ANY CANDY!"

The four split up to go to different retailers that sold Willie Wonka Chocolates.

| TEN HOURS LATER |

The Beatles bought all the Wonka chocolate from all the stores that had them.

George volunteered to eat all the chocolate while the other three were opening the wrappers to see if they can get a golden ticket but they told him he couldn't eat them.

George didn't listen to his band mates and ate the chocolate anyway, John got annoyed but let George do what he pleased. 

-A day later-

All four had tickets even though they had a hard time finding the fourth ticket.

George looked like the size of the moon (from behind) and Pluto for the rest of his body.

Paul couldn't help himself to a quarter of the candy bars; he looked as big as a summon wrestler.

-SATURDAY-

 The four Beatles made it to the gates of the chocolate factory. They shrunk so that they can be it enough to eat more candy while in the factory.

"Hey ladies and gentlemen; I'm Willy Wonka and welcome to my chocolate factory." The factory owner introduced himself. 

George was growing impatient," Hey Mr. Wonka, when will we go in already?"

 George's stomach stomach growled, " I've refrained from my beloved food for a few days after eating all your candy bars on Monday." He started to sound irritable from being hungry.

"Mr.Harrison, you'll have to wait as I'm going to give you a few rules to abide by before you enter the factory." Willy explained to George politely. 

"Okay, fine." George sounded slightly aggressive, he was pretty hangry at this point.

-THIRTY MINUTES LATER-

"So this is where your chocolate is made." Mr. Wonka announced. 

"Can I try the freshest batch you have, Mr. Wonka?' George asked Mr. Wonka with his puppy eyes.

"I guess you've been good so I'll order an Umpa Loompa to get you some fresh chocolate." Mr. Wonka was polite to George.

"So where do you make your gummy bears, Mr. Wonka?" Paul questioned Mr. Wonka.

"Good question, Mr. McCartney.'' Mr. Wonka continued,''Right up next is the gummy station."

Paul was thrilled to see how his favorite gummies were made, "I WANT Gummy bears," he kept cheering until Mr. Wonka told him to be quiet.

"Here is wear the gummy candies are made; watch the Umpa Loompas do their job." Mr. Wonka announced. 

The four Beatles watched streams of red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple. All four faces were enlightened to watch the gummy bears, and other gummy treats being molded into shape,and packaged. Eventually, both men were given a HUGE bag of fresh gummy snacks. Paul grabbed handfuls of gummies and stuffed himself full of them.

"WHAT ABOUT THE JELLY BABIES!!'' both Ringo and George cried.

"They're at the end of the gummy treat station, you're lucky we make them here," Mr. Wonka responded to the two Beatles who love Jelly Babies. 

Ringo and George were excited to get their favorite treat in the whole universe.

As soon as they approached the Jelly Babies, they witnessed their favorite treated being made by the Umpa loopas. 

John was annoyed until they approached the end of the tour, he just wanted candy.

Poor George was the one who ended up being the inflated blueberry. 

Paul inherited the Chocolate factory once Mr. Wonka passed on. 

-THE END-

-Creds to @You-You-You for giving me the idea for this chapter. Thanks buddy!