Ringorella

Start writing your story

'Oh no... I lost my glass slipper!' Ringorella cried as the clock struck midnight and he was dashing away from the ballroom as he did not want the Prince to see the rags he wore before the Fairy Godmother had wished him beauty before the ball. 

Ringorella made it home but was devastated all evening. His brothers had made fun of him and his mum made him do all the chores. 

ON THE NEWS:

PRINCE PAULIE IS LOOKING FOR A MAN WHO FITS A SIZE TEN GLASS SHOE; HE IS GOING AROUND THE TOWN TO FIT THE GLASS SLIPPERS ON EVERYONE!

Prince Paulie announced on the news that the man he was dancing at the ball the last night had dark medium bowl cut hair and two sharp front teeth in the front.

Eventually, Paulie had gone to every guy and he went through the girls too because he also remembered he was kinda tipsy that night.

Suddenly, he requested to visit the castle. The evil step mum was so rude to Paulie that he just went inside the castle anyway.

He saw a few other men; one had very black hair; another pretty auburn hair and finally one with curly hair- who looked pretty familiar. He tested the shoe on every guy there, then he saw the last guy- who was familiar. 

"Try this shoe on, please hun?" Paulie was being polite as he looked at Ringorella's sky blue eyes.

Ringorella tried the shoe on- 

IT FIT!

"So you were the man named Ringorella from the other night?" Paulie was relieved and he realized he was actually in love with him too. 

Paulie took Ringorella away from the castle, he took him to his castle and spent time with Ringorella.

Paulie proposed to the long lost love of his. A week later they married.

Ringorella wore a beautiful white dress and Paulie wore the traditional white and gold uniform. There were many people who were crying tears of joy because of how beautiful the wedding and the couple were.

They ruled the country together and raised kids together. 

The evil stepfamily had been serving as the peasants who did all the chores and all the dirty work. They had learned to treat those who are not as superior as them with respect and they had chosen to serve the kingdom in any way they can, they felt humiliated as they smelled of cattle and maneuver.

The Fairy Godmother watched out for the kingdom and she had given the kingdom her blessings as she read this story to her grandchildren. 

-The End.