The Beatles as Drag Queens

Ringo- Would be the one in wacky outfits, dark hair curly hair, and he would wear Christmas bulbs on his outfits. He would have a big booty ;). Would have pink eye shadow, or pull off a mermaid/octopus outfit. He would have an octopus barette. He would dress as a sexy octopus. He would dress like clowns wife but not so scary for a clown. He would have an ocean wave inspired eye shadow and blue eyelashes with LOTS OF BLUE glitters.   

George-Would be the less flamboyant of the lads. Would have a big bob of lady's hair, would have a small bum and chest, would dress for comfort and have the most precious smile, would wear light orange lipstick. Would wear sundresses and sunglasses, would shine in the sun with yellow eye shadow.  He'd have a lot of class.

John- Would look like the Edge Queen. Would have dark eyeshadow and grey or white outfits, would have LONG but hair decorated with light purple flowers. Would wear pretty jumpsuits that are white and yellow. Would have THICK eyeliner and purple lipgloss and lipstick. 

Paul-THE DRAG QUEENIEST OF QUEENS!! Long eyelashes, big breasts, big bum ;3 , rose eyeliner and crimson eye shadow. would have rosebud dresses, red dresses, black dresses, pretty curves, his hair would go from brunette to blonde in a heartbeat. He will never forget his rose crown and sometimes he would rock those black badass dresses with the rest of the crew.

They all would be the prettiest queens ever. They would go to the show and win it like true queens; they could go to your wedding as brides queens and be dancing queens as they play their tunes and make it a great time! They would go to the club and crash the party because they are so fabulous.