Georgie and Paulie (Hansel and Grittle parody)

WARNING- I will have my own twist to the story, it may not align to the story line or events but it's how I'll tell the story. Thanks, Enjoy!
————————————————————————
"Hey Georgie!" Paulie was skipping about through the streets of Liverpool admiring the beautiful afternoon when he saw his brother Georgie by surprise.

"We should take a walk to burn off all that chocolate nan gave us last night," recommended Paulie yet continuing,"to and through the woods we go!"

"But Paulie!" Georgie wined a bit," I don't wanna go for a walk-"

"Mum told me to make you, other wise there would be no banana custard for desert at my house tonight." Paul looked at Georgie in a sad face.

"Fine," Georgie finally agreed to take a walk with Paulie to and through the woods.

The two young lads walked through Liverpool then finally saw the entrance to the woods:

BEWARE OF THE CRITTERS, BIG BAD WOLVES,  WITCHES AND ETC! ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!

The two young lads were young and banana custard was in their minds—Georgie's mind  in particular.

They skipped and sang their tunes through the woods until...

"Paulie!" Georgie was excited and he continued "There's a house that looks like there's candy on it! It looks like a big gingerbread house!"

Georgie dashed toward the house and taste tested the candy canes, the walls of gingerbread, and frosting touches.

"Paulie!" Georgie was thrilled,"I licked the walls and they taste sweet!"

"Georgie!" Paulie was annoyed but he felt his stomach growl,"You best not be lying, I'm really hungry right now."

"Try for yourself!" Georgie looked at the older lad.

"Okay, but I'll be so mad if this is a prank, Ringo has been pranking me all week!"

Paulie joined Georgie,"you weren't screwing with me this time."

The two kept eating at the candies, and munching on house until Georgie accidentally chewed his lollipop and woke up the Evil Witch from her slumber.

"Hey kiddies!" I got more food and candies inside!

The two youngsters were still so hungry and wanted a proper meal for once.

"I have hot chocolate!" The Evil Witch announced with a wicked grin on her face.

Both boys were excited and they couldn't say no to one of their favourite treats- hot chocolate especially when it started to get cold and rain again.

The witch brought them in and gave them lots of got chocolate and food until they were huge enough to demolish the house while eating the remains.

The witch realized that they won't be able to fit in her witches brew. They were hard to lift, hard to roll, the witch used all of her knives to do voodoo dolls and broke them, but she managed to kidnap their friend Johnny, he was under her spell of lust and love together, she had a lot of lust.. the witch ,  (Ono) 😂

The two Beatles had to save their friend Johnny so they managed to push them selves to roll over and squish the evil witch and destroy her trinkets, gadgets and tools.

Johnny was saved but he had to save his two dear friends who saved him as they couldn't move thanks to being bigger than a ginger bread house- yet eventually, Ringo was taking his daily walk through the woods when he noticed how big his friends have gotten; so he found the witches remains and found her spell book; he used a spell with he necklace to grow into a giant.

"ITS bowling 🎳 time, fellas!"
Ringo was a giant, big enough to bowl his friends home.

He bowled Georgie, the heaviest ball but Georgies shouting, legs and arms wobbling so they won't go numb caused him lose his weight.

Ringo bowled Paulie, the kiddo was getting lighter already but still, he was a big ball to bowl home.

The older Beatle bowled his lads home and just gently had Johnny sitting on his palm as he rushed to get both home before the giant spell wore off.

Once  they were home, they both celebrated by eating banana custard but they were so tired of sugar, they wanted salt, so they went to the nearest Fish and Chip joint and ate there.

The End-