My Life In Song Titles

Inspired by:lina_harmony go check out my dear friend's books <3
A few cool people:
You-You-You  (Always first to read my material, a real epic person and an awesome friend)
EmmaThirsten
ThePaulrusIsJohn
Beatles_Rule
ChubWriter666
ilcveyou-
bookwormwriter1435
SophieSanwogou
heavyclouds
Check these people out too.
(Theres more cool people but some might've changed their names and/or I forgot names but thanks for being there!)

1) Songs that suit my mood: Misery, Chains, Anna, There's a Place, Long and Winding Road, Martha My dear (Shout out to my dog, Ebony) and for her too,) Ebony and Ivory (that's how I got her name, she's a pure back Labrador retriever)

2) Singers I hate: Justin Bieber, Sugarland(bad memories sorry),
Autotuned country singers.

3)My crush: For No One, Help! (My crush is on YouTube (they don't know who I am 😂 ) (or were in the Beatles(looking a you, Paul )
Paul: what the hell did I do?
Me: handsome since day one.

4) Parents: Yer Blues, Mother natures son, Your Mother Should Know, I Need You,

5)Friends: With a Little Help From my Friends.

6)Home life: There's a place, Yer Blues (again),Carry that weight, Can't Buy Me Love, Misery, Gimme Shelter( Rolling Stones) Help!, I'm only sleeping, In My Life, and Martha My dear (again. Cause my dog is my best friend and she's there when no one else is)

7) Musical crush uhm depends on how they are but this babe is #1

😍🌹James Paul McCartney🌹 😍

8) Where would you like to go?
Back in time to hug the Beatles and have them sign my shirts. Then go see penguins and eat food then sleep.

9) Can you speak other languages?
A little bit of Spanish and Italian, sì.

10)Super hero or rockstar?
Obviously, a rock star because they can teach me their ways on their instruments. (PAUL)

11) Last time you couldn't sleep:
I meditated, played Roblox, Guitar, browsed memes, watched a little bit of anime, laid down and listen to meme music, then made a big breakfast then fell asleep.

12) Talent you'd trade for another:
I'd like to trade my ability to eat everything in site so that I can control my appetite.

13) Spoilers:

I'm allergic to penicillin, and I am asthmatic. I'm also supposed to be allergic to cats and dogs but I have both in my house and they are my family and one of the reasons I can feel happiness in my environment.
I've studied psychology last year for school and I learned so much even though I was taught the basics.
I go to online schooling because I like to be flexible and get stuff done. I never fitted in school and I almost had no real friends. I might move to my mums in the near future because of something's that my dad has been putting me through. It gets lonely and I realized I need my mom too. If I could bring my dog, that'll mean so much to me because I can not live without her, she really is my best friend and she's like a daughter to me. I'd bring my cat too, she's a baby because I can just hold her wrapped up like a burrito in my arms. I love the cheesy old Beatles songs like "Do you wanna know a secret?","Boys","All my loving," and,"Yes It is."
I love a lot of their psychedelic stuff like "Sgt. Peppers Lonely hearts club Band"
"Revolution 9","Don't be long."
I love the White Album because of the many emotions I feel, and the nostalgia it gives me from the past.
I love watching Yellow Submarine, they should play that on programs like PBS.
I love Hey Jude because of the lyrics were meant for Julian, who at the time was going through hard times with his parents and I went through those times too; I also listen to Julian's music because there's a lot of meaning to them and they are simply beautiful. I also listen to Paul's son, James- his music and guitar playing are fantastic and his words to his songs are for the soul.
I don't just listen to The Beatles; I listen to a lot more varieties of oldies like Chuck Berry, Fats Domino, Little Richard, The Beach Boys, and etc. I also listen to a lot of Beatles solo albums but mainly Paul's stuff. I listen to some lofi music/ electronic music to keep my mind stimulated and focused on studying and writing for Bullystoppers.net. I like Meme music, the ones you hear on vine, IFunny, and the memes you see through out random places on the internet.
I play Roblox, it's a guilty pleasure and according to people who set age standards, I'm almost too old for Roblox but I've been playing for six years, maybe seven. I play Work At A Pizza Place most of the time.

Here's a picture of my dog, Ebony <3

I might as well show a picture of me, I some how surpassed fifty chapters  and astonishingly got over 1k views

If y'all say I look like a snack, I'd be a potato salad or a chunky French fry 🍟 but here and yes that is a filter to hide my acne and etc.