The Beatles on My Birthday

Both: SO IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. They sang to me and jammed when I woke up,

Paul threw roses at me while Ringo marched around my room with his drum.

John signed at Paul.."She was just seventeen, you know what I mean, with the way she looks.." singing I Saw Her standing There.

Then George played a sitar with seventeen strings.

All of a sudden they play the whole Magical Mystery Tour while they threw a party for me in a stage coach. They bought everyone Fish and Chips.

We ate all the jelly babies from a big bag and got bloated. Do you think the day ended there? Noooo!

We binged on seventeen cheese pizzas with hot sauce(that's my favorite food)

They let me take pictures of them to make memes later on.

They threw another party.. holy shite.

Ringo blind folded me and directed me.."take a left, and right." Then we walked into a room and I heard, "One, two, three, four- happy birthday to you," that went on as they held a cake the size of the Eiffel Tower front of me.. the frosting had music notes and had every color of the rainbow..
It also was a ice cream cake.

We all dug in, Brian dug in George Martin dug in too and by the time the cake was gone- we all were bloated once again and fell asleep.

The End-
Happy Birthday to me on the sixth and Ringo on the seventh of July!