Part 3

We were left wondering about what George's secret was. Ringo had to know what Geoge was hiding, so he eagerly waited for his boyfriend to
come out of the bathroom.

"Ringo, I'm pregnant and it's your baby since you're the only one who has been with me," he told Ringo in secret since Mrs.Starrkey probably would be disgusted by a pregnant man.
"That's impossible, George, " he continued, " a man can not get pregnant."

George took another test from the kit he brought with him. George was going to get tested at home but Ringo's mother's words made him more anxious to find out if he's pregnant with Ringo's baby.

Ringo was shocked and happy with the news he received at that moment.

At that moment Ringo wanted to tell his mother and he didn't care what she thought because he was happy to start a family with George. Ringo had something else ironically planned for the day so right on spot, he reached for his pocket and clenched the box in there. Ringo opened the box and a huge diamond ring caught George's eye.

"Will you marry me, George?" Ringo asked with a smile and a lightened face as George smiles back at him.

"YES, I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO MARRY YOU, RINGO!" George was excited and happy.

"Mum, you're going to have a son in law and a grandbaby," Ringo told his mother the news.

Mrs.Starrkey was wide-eyed but happy for her sons.

The day ended and the family ate very well and the news filled them with love that night.

Paul and John have a private wedding and registered themselves as married that same evening. The two couples don't know anything but when will they find out? Will there be more to the story than anticipated or is this the end? We will find out soon! Thanks for reading.