Yesterday and Today

Today Paul was devastated because he said something wrong or did something wrong. Now he may long for yesterday because his love was still with him and he wants to turn back time to hold her hand and hold her right. But today he still loves Linda but also loves Nancy as they are alive and well.

Yesterday John loved Cynthia, today h still loves Yoko no matter how mean she can be. He may be up in heaven talking to Cynthia as a friend and still making music with George.

George was bitter yesterday. Today he is in peace and content in heaven. He could be performing with John waiting for Paul and Ringo to join them to perform again as they're the greatest band there ever was. By the time they all see each other again, they forgive each-other for the past and become The Beatles performing for their loved ones and fans who have died.

Ringo was the last choice for the Beatles yesterday, now today, he's the best drummer in the world. He is friends with Paul and still does little projects here and there and sometimes everywhere but it's super rare for the two. They'll never be the same until the other half sees them again tomorrow. They'll really give peace a chance (and also pizza a chance too) once they're together again.