PAST LIFE

Yesterday I hung out with some friends. They don't know I'm a therian. I saw a squirrel and my first reaction, without thinking about it, was to yell "squirrel!" And stare at it. And my friend said "what are you, a dog??" But it could just be my normal self and might not have anything to do with mythical things. But I'm just saying!
So that's a small update. I listened to my subliminal overnight, last night. When I woke up, my mom was gone with my younger siblings so I've been practicing a little quadrobics, barking and mostly howling because I love howling. The windows are open, though so I'm concerned for what the neighbors think.
Now a kind of big update; I did a past life regression. I used Brian Weiss's meditation and it was amazing and relaxing. What I first saw was feet, human feet. I was young and wearing a dress-like thing. It had triangle ridges on the bottom and was light brown. I'm guessing it was made out of some animal skin. I was in a blue bedroom with a queen sized bed. Everything was modern except for my clothes. The bed was made and had a white pillow and a dark blue comforter. It was in the middle of the room against the wall. I looked beside the bed to see a window and outside the window was a forest. It was lush green. I walked down a small hallway to the kitchen where someone (I'm guessing was my mom) was making scrambled eggs. She was wearing the same thing as me but both dresses had things and drawings(?) on them. They weren't just brown. The mom had long-ish brown hair that was wavy just like what I had. Then Brian said to go to a special time in the life and I ended up on a stage? I was alone and the curtains were up behind me. They were red. There was no one on stage, no one in the audience. Then he skipped to the day I died. That's when I saw something important. I was acting like a wolf and doing wolf-like things. So I think I knew then, that I was a wolf, too. Meaning, I think my soul is a wolf because I had the same soul, of course. I was in the forest and the snow was thick. I watched above as I fell to the ground from being on all 4's. I was weak and sick. Maybe I was lost? I just coughed a few times and then closed my eyes for the last time in that life. I think I was pretty young, when I died. I couldn't really tell but I don't think I was old, yet.