Angel Numbers Week 3//CANCELED

Sunday, May 17, 2020
1:04pm 333 (time of song)
1:14pm 444 (subscribers on a subliminal channel)
2:13pm 333 (address)
3:33pm 333 (time)

Hey guys I'm stopping my angel number series because I can't keep up. I'm sorry!! Also, I didn't write it down but I got a lot more 333's.
Don't worry! I'm not stopping my journal!! Just stopping the counting every angel numbers I see. Besides, if it really means something/is a message, I would notice it and I would tell you guys in another entry. I don't need an entire entry to keep track of it. And it wasn't interesting me at all. Probably not any of you either. Don't worry, this is not a sign of me getting unmotivated. It's just too much pressure to take out my phone and write it down right when I see it or keep track of the time I saw it and where I saw it. And to also keep up with updates regularly (which I will keep doing, of course). And keep up with my subliminals, practicing, training and meditation (I'm going to keep with all these, no need to worry). So I'm just stopping my "angel number by week" series.
But listen, if you truly loved the series, if you actually got something out of it, if you were excited for the next time I would post an angel number week update or cared enough for me to put in work to it, tell me in the comments and I'll keep going. I will put effort into what you guys want and also into keeping track of my mythical life. Updating every single angel number I see, wasn't helping me at all. If it was helping you, tell me. Okay I'll stop ranting, now lol. Byeeeeeeee.

♥︎ጠልሃ 21, 2020♥︎
♡︎M̆̈ŏ̈ŏ̈n̆̈c̆̈l̆̈ă̈w̆̈♡︎