Wolf Pack??

So I have been thinking of creating a wolf pack!! For wolf shifters and okamis. If your interested, please comment! I'll message you and we can go from there! There needs to be at least 4 mythicals and at most 10. We will be BEST FRIENDS and look out for each other.
And if you don't follow the rules, you will be kicked out and therefore what's known as a "lone wolf."
Roles:
Alpha Shifters (FULL)
We will need 2 alpha shifters. There's usually an alpha male and an alpha female in a wolf pack. I will be one of the alphas. To be an alpha you must be 12-15 years of age. We will be the ones in charge of keeping everything sorted out and happy. We will also be the ones in charge of keeping everyone active. And if there is any plans or missions, they must be thought out as a team with everyone and then approved by me and the other alpha. But the rule for the alphas are that you cannot act like your the "leader" because we will all control everything as a t̶e̶a̶m̶ pack. The alpha shifters will just be the ones keeping everything organized.
Beta Wolf
There will be 1-4 beta wolves. These are the wolves that will be in charge of response. You have to be good with warning signs. If you notice anything suspicious, this is your chance to tell the beta wolves. Unless you are a beta wolf, therefore you must tell everyone your findings. These beta wolves will be basically the "second in command" and the ones keeping everyone safe. If the alpha wolf wants to leave or choose another role, the beta wolf will take over.
The Omega
These are the ones that will check in on the offsprings. If there's any mission that seems quite hard for younger ones you have to keep them behind. Basically known as the "baby sitters." You would most likely be well liked but you don't have a big role other than be active in the group chat. There's going to be 1-3 Omegas and you have to be between the ages 12-15.
Current Offspring
These are the wolves that will be 13 or under. And we can have as many offsprings as you like. They are wolves that will be cared for and protected most because they are not good at protecting themselves. You have to be really cheesy and love our group because your job is to keep our group liking and enjoying each other. And being all uwu.
Yearlings
The yearlings are wolves from the ages 10-14. In a normal wolf pack these wolves would be the ones that are a year or two of age. You will be the ones that are the most creative and will solve the problems when there is some.
Rules
Everyone has to be active at all times.
We have to protect each other at all times.
Would sacrifice anything for each other.
Once we are able to move out, we will all meet and live in the same city and state. We will have our own territory or range.
Keep each other safe.
Try not to fight.
Everyone has to put the group chat as #1 over anything else.
Say your good mornings.
Say your good nights.
RESPECT.
Support lgbtq+ 100%.
Support all races 100%.
ALWAYS be there for each other.
Try to make no drama.
Give each other clout.
BUT don't go looking for clout.
Life plans.
You don't have to be a shifter/okami yet but you have to at least be trying to be something related to wolves and a mythical.
I'm sorry about this one but
No role play. This is not a game and I don't really like role play anyway. We are a wolf pack not a roblox server.

I forgot to mention, I'm working on becoming a fae and a witch besides a shifter and possibly an okami, so I will focus on those first and go along with my plan. So I won't be a wolf immediately, but SOON!! <33
Remember, wolf packs are known to fight off anything, even bears for goodness sake.
And I will make some exceptions to age, or other things, just ask and I will see.
And once it's full, I will put it in the title. But considering I'm just posting this now, no one but me is in the pack at the moment.
Thank you and comment or pm me if you would like to join!!