Didnt go well 😅

Okay so I decided to tell my younger sister (she's 9) about me becoming a mythical and what they are and stuff. And she was like.. aH. She begged me not to because (in her words) it just felt wrong. She was scared of it and well yeah. She ended up crying for the whole night, sobbing after our conversation. And because I thought I caused it, I started crying too. I could barely look at her. I thought I ruined her. So eventually, knowing I need sleep, I went into the other room and slept on the couch. Anyways,
Last night was a full moon. To be exact, at 11:33 in the night. It was a snow moon. When it's 12% brighter and 14%larger. I stayed up waiting for the moon at 11:33. Yes I was reading mythical wattpads. Then I looked up at the time.. 11:34!!!!!!! SERIOUSLY!! I missed the once a year snow moon;( but then I tried to look outside for the moon, but I couldn't leave my room because I didn't want to wake up my family. I seriously couldn't find it. But something felt, I don't know, wolf-like. I wanted to howl at the moon. BUT I COULDNT FIND IT. I ended up trying to get to sleep but I just couldn't. I was restless! I had so much energy. I couldn't stop moving. I would get to a comfortable position but then couldn't wait there for too long before moving again.

Yeah also, I'm pretty sure I have made my mythical decision. Okami! But also a shifter. But maybe just an okami. I'm going to think about it for a little before starting any subs and I'll tell you if anything interesting happens in the meantime. See y'all next time!!