READING MINDS ?!

This COULD just be a coincidence. And I was talking with someone who I am pretty sure is my soul mate so it could just be the connection. BUT I was talking with my girlfriend and we were talking about the people who lost their virginity at a young age that we know. And she was talking about someone who did in 5th grade. But my girlfriend is very cautious about spreading rumors or gossip so she refused to share barely any information. But I had a different girl's name in my head that I knew. And I just couldn't get it out of my mind like I KNEW it was this person. I didn't know who the other girl is plus my girlfriend said I wouldn't know the other girl. Yes it was gay :) And then I was like okay no I'm just going to text the name and see how she responded. Keep in mind, she wouldn't even give out what elementary school this girl went to. And I WAS RIGHT!! How?! There's at least 800 people in my school! So I don't know if it's reading minds or anything, but that's tHaT.
Also, I would like to say, I don't support doing any sexual inter course at a young age ESPECIALLY BEFORE MIDDLE SCHOOL!! And the girl who did do it was in the same grade as my girlfriend, which is a year before mine. Meaning, I was never in her class. And when she was in 5th grade, I was in 6th grade, which is a different school to start middle school in my district. So I would have no way of knowing.
So yeah I'm sorry if this is a little short. I just wanted to say this update.

❦May 13, 2020❦
❀Moonclaw❀