Police

There's a police car outside of my house. They are talking to my neighbors, but I'm kinda scared. They are parked on my side of the street. It's not hunters or awtok, right? My mom said the police have spoken to the neighbors multiple times.
Okay they left and we are going to Fred Myers. When the police were in the street I looked at first but then I realized, if it's awtok I have to hide. So I went to my living room which is on the opposite side of the house. I didn't know they left until we got in the car and I asked if they were still there so when my mom gave me the opportunity to go somewhere else I did. So we started driving down our street and there he was again! Near the end of the street. On the side of the road, on his phone. My telekinesis has barely developed to turn a psi wheel all the way. How am I supposed to deal with awtok if I can't fight back??
Anyway, one of my subliminals got deleted. Now I only have 7. I'm trying not to get too much subs in my playlist. Here is my playlist:

+ two eye subs to lighten your eyes but these are the power ones, not including the one that got deleted of course

Also I read somewhere that AWTOK is just to categorize goc and scp. I don't know what it stands for but goc will immediately kill you, while scp will experiment with you. I don't know which ones better but you don't want to get caught by either.