updates+ CODES

No changes I noticed, yet. Other than I was eating faster, yesterday. The comments of my subliminals say that happens to them, too. So it's working!! And I was thinking, if I'm a therian, why am I doing subliminals? Here's my answer to that: It brings out my inner wolf. I am a therian and I've questioned if I'm a suntherian because I don't remember any times I have shifted when I was younger or any paranormal things happening around or because of me. If anything, I don't want to be a suntherian because I want to shift. And so I'm doing shifting subliminals to be able to shift and be able to control it.
Right now, it's been a couple hours since I wrote that paragraph above this one. I took out one subliminal in my playlist so now I only have 1 to listen to. I've been listening to it a lot because I'm so bored. I have been wondering about making a den. Just a hangout place, in my closet or something. I have a couple updates. My fingers have gotten tingly for around 45 seconds 2 or 3 times now. That might not have anything to do with shifting, though. I'm not sure.
Another update; I did feel really close to shifting earlier. I was subconsciously doing things that I do when I'm practicing quadrobics, but without realizing. I noticed it was kind of hard to control. And I was around my mom but I didn't feel like anything was really going to happen so I didn't leave the room or anything and I just tried to forget. A couple minutes after that was when I felt one of my fingers get tingly for the first time. That's really all that happened today.
I also noticed that the largest amount of views I got was 198 and now I get around 15 views on each post. So, if you don't mind me asking, what happened? Did I get boring? Too inactive? Too long? Too short? I know views aren't everything but I'm just wondering what happened?
I have found some more codes that I saved to my camera role that might be useful. I'm not adding the ones from an entry I did a long time ago, though. If you want to see those, you can go the part named "Codes" for that. Also keep in mind, I don't know much about these codes, where they are used or what they are for but just in case they are useful, I kept them. Here is the ones I found:

 Here is the ones I found:

S̆̈ĕ̈p̆̈t̆̈ĕ̈m̆̈b̆̈ĕ̈r̆̈ 2̆̈,̆̈ 2̆̈0̆̈2̆̈0̆̈ꪑꪮꪮꪀ ꪮ𝘳 𝘴ρ𝓲𝘳𝓲𝓽

ꪑꪮꪮꪀ ꪮ𝘳 𝘴ρ𝓲𝘳𝓲𝓽