CONTROLLING WEATHER!!

Alright, so I was sitting, reading mythical journals. And my friend said she wishes it would rain. And I was like aight I'll do that (in my head) and I looked out the window and whispered with strong desire to rain. It started, not hard. At first there was tiny sprinkles and I didn't believe I actually did that at first. I thought my mind was playing tricks on me lol. So I told it to rain harder. And I kept looking at the window and no joke, it started raining. Not hardly, yet. I'm going to try to make a lot of rain. Then a thunderstorm just to make sure it's not a coincidence. My powers might not have evolved to that yet though. But I'm going to try.
Alright so it wasn't working at first so I just sat down and did some meditations. The more I relaxed the more it rained. And now it's raining really hard. I hope it's not a coincidence. I didn't get through the full 45 minutes of the meditation, I only got 23 minutes, but it was crazy. It felt so weird and cool at the same time. The meditation was a astral projection, talk to your spirit guide and find your soul name. I had a name in mind when it got to that part and I searched it up and it is an actual name. The video said there should be so desire to tell anyone so I don't think I am going to say it but I do know it I'm pretty sure. The rain worked in a little under 30 minutes. I have given the sky my desire for it to thunder. And now I will wait.
Tomorrow I want to try to make it foggy. Or later today. I miss fog and it's mysteriousness. I barely see it anymore. So I was planning to go to bed with the desire to wake up to a foggy morning. I hope this works.
And I just remembered I haven't listened to my subs, yet. I need to do that. Maybe I'll do that while I wait for thunder.
Okie so it hasn't thundered, yet. The rain stopped. Probably because I didn't meditate. And because I lost focus and interest. Well not really interest, but I was distracted. Or because I thought about the rain stopping and the sun to come out. oOps. Well -hol up. My friend just texted me.

 My friend just texted me

WHAT DOES THIS MEANNNN?? I am going to try to see the time of when I tried

I did a little guess of calculations and I have determined:
I started trying to make it rain at around 5:15 meaning my friend had mentioned a storm (a different friend) at around 5:10. Which is what gave me the idea of making it rain.
So
Either:
1. I made it rain.
- I want to say this because literally the second after I whispered "Rain" it started raining.
2. The rain just came over here.
- I live in a different city than all my friends. It's just one over though.
- To do this, it would mean my friend said it's raining and my mind was like hey let's do that! And then I said Rain right before it did. Which coulddddddd be future telling in a way ?? But I don't think so

I would also like to mention, my friend doesn't know I'm at all involved in mythicals, magick or anything.

☾May 11, 2020☽
✰𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓬𝓵𝓪𝔀✰