FINALLY +R o c k s

Alright so I kind of predicted the future. I was looking for gifs to send to my mom to tell her I'm hungry (because I do that) and I found one with a dog holding pizza. I didn't send it but the next thing I knew my mom said we were getting pizza. Then I was looking for a gif to tell her yAy pIzZa lol and I came across a cat. Then I walked into the other room and there my cat was, laying on my mom. And my cat was totally comfortable around me. She's usually afraid of me (I don't know why) and runs away. This could all just be a coincidence, though.
Also I've been able to bring my energy to warm things. Not to the point of boiling, but warm. It might not have anything to do with this. It might just be the friction because I've only done it on clothes or towels and I just rub my hands back and forth really fast. But that's always how I dry my hair after showers and I've never been able to do it before. I don't know?
And
There's been a LOT going on in the world right now and I've had a huge urge that I have to do something. Something more than just donate or spread awareness. I have wanted to be the reason there's change. So I asked the akashic records what I'm meant to do or what's my souls' reason. And it said "peace." I'm not 100% sure if that's right but I'm not sure.
[I had saved this to my drafts a couple days ago. So that I could edit it later. I'm looking back on it and that's totally a sign that I'm a starseed. And I have felt this way so many times. But I wasn't even aware of starseeds a couple days ago. I'm writing this part when I'm editing it, by the way.]
I'm talking about homophobia, transphobia, healthcare and rights for the lgbtq community, racism and the black lives matter movement, justice, global warming, what's happening in the ocean and other things like that.
I'm also advancing my knowledge in witchcraft and doing those sort of things since I'm interested in that and spiritual things.
And here's what you guys (might) have been waiting for. Please help me choose!! Here is the rocks: (Each picture is the same rocks, but I turned them over so you can see both sides). Also I'm going to cleanse my space before doing any spell just to make sure it will work. Okay, here's the rocks:

 Okay, here's the rocks: