hEy yAll

I just wanted to let y'all know that even though I might not be posting, I'm still doing the plan. I'm on the work out section of the plan. I think it's step 3. The reason I haven't been posting is because it's important for me to keep up with the plan but there has been a lot of drama going on lately. So I have promised myself that the next chapter I post WILL be the rocks for the dragon eggs. I have not seen much updates though I haven't gotten any time to practice. Now that school is out, finally, (even though it was online, it was a lot) I'll be able to focus on mythical things. One thing I've noticed is that I can read people's minds a lot easier. It might be just a coincidence but my younger sister even said I have to be a mind reader with how well I have been able to. We were playing a game at my counseling today where we had to "sync our minds" and basically 2 people thought of one random thing each. It could be literally anything, like sharks and trees. And basically we narrow it down farther and farther until 2 people guess the same thing. We did 3 rounds. 2 ended really quickly with me winning both times. The last time I didn't win but I'm dumb and I don't know what "white blood cells" are so I couldn't read the winners mind with that. My mom has been sick so me and my siblings have been busy taking care of her and ourselves. I have only been able to listen to my subs once a day which is not enough. So I will work on that and I'll be working on moving to the next step, which is working out.
Also
🏳️‍🌈HAPPY PRIDE MONTH🏳️‍🌈
Okay byeeeeee!!

𝕁𝕦𝕟𝕖 𝟚, 𝟚𝟘𝟚𝟘
𝑀𝑜𝑜𝑛𝑐𝑙𝑎𝑤