The Point of No Return

Okay so shifting is cool and amazing and all but I was thinking about it. I've read about all kinds of shifting but this one scares me the most. It's called the "Point of No Return." Basically, it's where your brain and subconscious forgets how to be human. Forgets how to think human. Forgets how to act human. And you have to spend your whole life shifted. This scares me so much. Like, please don't let this happen to me, ever. I want to be able to keep my family and friends and live half my life as human. Yes, I don't like being human, but I would still like to experience half my life as one. Why?? Because I love all you guys. Because I love my family. Because I love my friends. And I love some things about being human. Like the technology and hobbies and talents and love. I don't want to spend my whole life as human. But I also don't want to spend my whole life shifted. Imagine how dangerous that could be.
What should I do?? Please help if you can. Should I trust myself to be careful enough and keep going with my mythical life as a shifter? Should I wait a while? But either way, I will continue to become a witch, faery and grow powers. But the shifting part scares me. Can anyone help?
Someone told me about magical girls (thank you, Glitch) and that seems cool. I also read some wattpad books about them. It's where you have a device and a phrase that can shift you into what sounded like a superhero. You have an outfit in your shift and a weapon and a new look. You have powers and a secret identity.
I was also thinking of becoming an angel instead of a faery? I've seen some subliminals on that, but haven't thought much of it or have done much research. In 6th grade once, I thought I was an angel and was sent to fix the earth. Little did I know what would happen in 7th grade lol.
Or a demon. I know this is the exact opposite, and I haven't done any research but if it's possible through subliminals, why not?? When I was in 7th grade I thought I was a demon and I did some....... stuff. Maybe not, though?
So help me, what should I do? Please tell me in the comments
Wow!! You guys came, voted and commented so fast! Thank you! But I decided to put on two more paragraphs lol.

🦹ᗰᗩY 15, 2020🦹
🧝𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓬𝓵𝓪𝔀🧝