DRAGON EGG:))+Soul Element!!

Alright I am going to be making a dragon egg!! Can any of you guys give me as much information as you know in the comments, for me? Thank you! I have not found a stone, yet. But I am going to, soon. I have a couple spells that I am going to use. I don't know if doing multiple on it is okay, though. Soooooo yeah! That's what I am going to be doing.
I haven't listened to my subliminals yet, today. I know! I know! I will do that! I procrastinate everything!!!! Even texting people! I'm not even joking.
Anyway, I am going to try to figure out my soul element by tests and meditation. I am going to try to have everything inspired by it. Because I want to make my soul happy I guess. I have a feeling it's fire but I'm not sure. I am also going to inspire my dragon after the element. And almost everything. It should be an element I feel safe and comfortable by so that's mostly why I'll do it.
It's the day after when I wrote the first part but when I did the meditation last night I got fire. And then I watched a video called "What's your soul element" on a YouTube channel called "Psych2go" and I was thinking about the answer being fire because that's my personality around my friends. But when water came, I really felt like that was the answer because that is how I could describe myself most times.
Buuuuuuut the online tests I took, got fire then air then fire again. So wHaT tHe hEcK aM I?? The meditation I did is my favorite and it's one on YouTube where you access a library and I forgot what it's called but the library knows everything. With the answer to every question anyone would ever ask, inside each book.

Also, last night, I went to sleep after the meditation and I woke up remembering a dream. It feels now as real as the rest of my dreams (that don't seem real at all) but something about it was vivid? It felt real and vivid in a way but also the same as any other dream? Anyways, in the dream, I tried to go in my moms room (which is at the end of the hallway) but when I tried to open the door, I started flying upwards and my head hit the ceiling. I got myself down and it did it again. And then I just started flying. It was amazing, because I loved flying. But I had to get down because the only other thing I was with (I say "thing" because it looked like a tiny, white teletubbie and I have never seen that show, not even when I was younger) was taking a picture and I remember it called a picture a screenshot?? So yesh, that's it for now, bye!!♡︎

☻︎ꪑꪖꪗ 20, 2020☻︎
❣︎𝕄𝕠𝕠𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕨❣︎