DREAM+333+TAROT!!

Okay, my mom took my phone, so I am sorry I didn't update yesterday!! Anyway, I had another telekinesis dream!
I don't remember much. But I do remember how easy it was to pick up things?? I remember taking a walk in the Fall (it's obviously not Fall but in my dream it was) and I picked up a big yellow leaf with my telekinesis. There was so much more that I picked up. But that's my favorite that I remember because I love Autumn and nature. I remember hiding my powers from my family. I was doing it slyly, I guess? Like, behind their backs. But it was fun and I just wanted to pick up everything with it!!
Also, I'm seeing a lot of the 333 angel number. Which I searched it up and it means angels are near by I think? And a plan is working? My plan would be the mythical plan, I'm pretty sure.
And I did a tarot reading off YouTube to see urgent messages from your future self. Here's mostly what I got:
-Take a break (This was a big thing)
-Express creativity
-Try new things
And I forgot most, but that's what I got.
I am also working on making listening to my subliminals a top priority. I haven't practiced in a couple days. So I need to get to doing that. Nothing has changed that I've noticed, yet. But I need to practice!! I've been meditating almost every day, though.
And also, thank you so much to the person/non-person that told me that my journal gives them motivation to be a mythical. That meant so much to me. And it's weird to think, others' journals give me inspiration to be a mythical, but mine?! Am I one of those mythicals for others?? I am so happy about all this. I STILL can't believe I even got over 100 views. I know I'm thanking you guys in almost every chapter but I'm truly amazed!! I love you guys!!
Hold up, I just checked the views. Over 500?! BRO THAT IS HALF WAY TO 1K!! WHAT THE HECK?! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! I LOVE Y'ALL!!

❥𝔐𝔞𝔶 19, 2020❥
❁🇲 🇴 🇴 🇳 🇨 🇱 🇦 🇼 ❁