THANK YOU SO MUCH

I AM BLOWN AWAY AT ALL THE SUPPORT!! 2 more reads until 400!! Over 100 votes!! Some people added this to their reading list!! I'm so so happy!!!! I can't believe I even got over 20! Yet in the hundreds?! Thank you!! Thank you so so much!! I've made a couple new mythical friends, too and I'm excited to make more! This is crazy!! I'm excited as you can tell. Without everything you guys have given me, I don't think I would have any motivation to keep a journal or even go on with my mythical journey! I love every single one of my readers! You guys are amazing, wonderful and so supportive!! I cannot thank you enough! I am going to try harder and be more secure because I realized I need to have a little more self control for this community, to be able to keep everyone safe. And I'm really sorry about that. You guys are the nicest community I've ever been in and that's saying something considering how many communities I have been in and left or stayed. All my readers are the best people ever. If you are reading this, you know I'm talking about you! Thank you so much! I couldn't even imagine waking up to this number of reads. But it's not about the numbers. It's about the amazing people behind each one of those numbers. I seriously cannot thank you guys enough. I love you all so much. Thank you so so much!!

ꨄ𝑀𝑎𝑦 15, 2020ꨄ
シ𝕄𝕠𝕠𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕨シ