NEW STEPS FOR PLAN

I am making a new plan because I do not like my last steps.
Official Steps
1. Do the power subliminals and get full powers. And do witch subliminals.
2. Start meditation and visualization.
3. Start working out.
4. Get clothes that are easy to run in.
5. Make a grab and go bag with necessities for in case you need to run.
6. Make a to-go bag to bring everywhere with extra important stuff just in case.
7. Memorize all the defense and fighting techniques from a wattpad called "A Mythical's Guide To Fighting Techniques" for Okamis.
8. Print guides to be able to survive outside and hide and awtok guides to put in one of the bags and to study a lot.
9. Start the wolf shifting subliminal from Therian Subliminals.
10. Start to connect to the energy around me.
11. Learn to give and take energy.
12. Take a walk to look for pinpoints around my neighborhood where a hunter would be most likely to start fighting or capturing.
13. Memorize those points to avoid them.
14. Start actually practicing the fighting techniques.
15. Find places in my neighborhood where I can easily go if needed.
16. Learn about plants that can be eaten or foods that can be saved and things that can be easily grown.
17. Start changing my diet to more of a wolf and add things that are healthy for your bones. And growing bones.
18. Get clothes that are easily able to hide your body.
19. Start wearing a beanie every day.
20. Start cutting my hair by myself.
21. Start growing claws/fangs/wolf ears/wolf tail.
22. Work those out carefully.

If anything changes I will post it.