Chapter 397: Lele Is Home 2

Lele head buried in his mother's arms and ate for a long time. After eating up all the milk, he did not let go, pressed his face to his mother's heart, listening to her heartbeat.

Bai Yue patted his back distressedly, and said annoyedly: "You haven't full?"

Yesterday she had a lot of milk water, but when she was doing it with Xiong Yao, her breasts swelled so much that after a long time the milk would clump up, and Xiong Yao squeezed it out of her.

After that, she didn't eat anything, and naturally there was no milk this morning.

"Hmm..." Lele sucked his mother's nipples tightly and hummed dully.

Bai Yue immediately said: "Zhi, can you bring me the meal? I want to eat."

Bai Yue loves her child, but Langzhi loves her, sighed, and said to the wolf cubs who were sitting at the dining table eating while watching them: "Help mother bring breakfast."

"Oh." The third child immediately jumped on his mother's stool, took the chicken soup, jumped down, and walked over quickly.

Bai Yue also looked at the children and said, "Mom wants to eat meat, can you get some more meat?"

The second hand that was preparing to serve his mother's favorite dumplings, did not hesitate to serve his favorite roast chicken as a whole, jumped off the stool and walked towards his mother.

The eldest brought a big bowl of buns.

"Mom eats."

"mom."

The second and third graciously handed the food to their mother.

The eldest with the buns said, "Daddy eat it, too."

Langzhi thinks it is convenient to eat buns and always eats buns, so the eldest brought the buns to his father.

Langzhi was stunned, his face showed relief, and he took the food brought by the child one by one and put it on the coffee table next to it.

Lang Zhi took a spoonful of chicken soup, and while feeding it to her, he asked: "Isn't it cold? Anyway, You're out of milk, so let me hold it."

Bai Yue shook her head: "The child takes a breath, it has the effect of urging milk, and Lele can eat more later."

Seeing Bai Yue's complexion as usual, Langzhi reached into Bai Yue's clothes and touched it.

The temperature in the clothes was lower than he thought, and it was like a refrigerator in the arms, cold and wet.

Lang Zhi's brows tightened, and his voice became hard: "Give him to me immediately, you will definitely get sick like this!"

Feeling Lele's dependence, Bai Yue still shook her head and whispered, "It's okay, just leave me alone."

Langzhi was about to be tough, when Lele's closed eyes opened and his mouth loosened.

"Lele, why didn't you suck?" Bai Yue asked softly.

Lele twisted his body in Bai Yue's clothes, stretched his arms out of his head, and prepared to crawl out.

Langzhi took him out of Bai Yue's arms and placed him by the fire.

The clothes on Lele's body have been melted by Bai Yue's body temperature, and the black green on his skin has also faded. The snow-white skin is light blue, less horrible, and a little more pitiful sense.

Bai Yue immediately got up from the wolf's legs, and while taking off Lele's wet clothes, she said: "Zhi, help Lele with a set of clothes."

"Your clothes are also wet." Lang Zhi said displeased, got up and went to the bedroom.

Bai Yue glanced at Langzhi, and when she looked back at Lele, she saw Lele was looking at her chest.

She smiled softly and said, "Mom is fine."

"Mom." Lele threw himself into his mother's arms. From birth to now, only today he is acting like a normal child.

Sure enough, his mother loved him the most.

When he fell into the water, he heard his mother mention him, but his father didn't follow her request to get him up, otherwise he would have come up long ago.