Chapter 379: Skating 2

A heavy coat suddenly fall on her, and Bai Yue turned her head and see Lang Zhi's gentle face.

"It's not good for your health. The weather will change in a few days, so you can't go out." Lang Zhi said, his face stained with worry.

"What's wrong? Is it going to get cold again?"

Langzhi hugged Bai Yue's waist from behind, looked up at the sky, and said: "A hurricane will pass by us, covering a large area. It is estimated that it will last for half a month and the temperature will drop sharply. So the big reason for the rush to transfer electricity outside the city is because of this hurricane."

"Hurricane?" Bai Yue raised her head curiously, looking upside down at Langzhi, only the upper half of his face could be seen: "Is it amazing?"

The wolf whispered: "Have you never experienced it?"

Bai Yue shook her head.

The wolf said: "During hurricane weather, we can't go out easily. It will even uproot trees that are too tall and will be uprooted by the hurricane. This can be regarded as helping us solve the formidable enemy. Don't worry, this kind of weather is very common. We are used to it, just stay in the house."

Bai Yue is suddenly shocked.

As the saying goes, the wood is beautiful in the forest, and the wind will destroy it.

But every tree in the current forest is a giant tree hundreds of meters high, taller than these trees, it can really grow to the sky.

And such a huge tree can be uprooted, how brutal is the hurricane?

"Qiuqiu..." Bai Yue said, looking at the vines on the wall, worrying: "Qiuqiu should be dangerous. We can still hide in the house, but he can only be outside."

Langzhi said without any worries: "He is a vine plant. As long as it doesn't cling to trees that are too high, there will be no major damage, don't worry."

Bai Yue breathed a sigh of relief, but from the conservative words of the wolf, it can be concluded that minor injuries are still inevitable.

Langzhi loosened Bai Yue, tied her neckband, and said softly: "Be good at home, I'm out."

The sudden tenderness made Bai Yue suddenly remember that she is still in a cold fight with Langzhi, glared at him, and waved: "Go."

Langzhi smiled and strode out the door. 

Bai Yue looked up at the sun. It is a sunny day.

Thinking that the sky would change in a few days, and that he would not be able to go out for a long time, Bai Yue decided to go out to play immediately.

"Baby, come here!"

The wolf cubs who are plowing snow at their door rushed into the yard, one by one, they slammed into mother's leg like a brake failure.

Boom!

The clothes that Bai Yue make are knocked down by the wolf cubs, and fall to the ground.

The clothes are thick, and Bai Yue didn't hurt from falling, so she just sit on the ground and said: "Mom takes you out to play, what do you want to play?"

"Wow?"

The wolves turned their eyes a few times, and sit on the ground to become three little boys.

"I want to go to the amusement park."

"Go to the amusement park."

The three babies said in unison.

Bai Yue think for a while, there is a big lake in the amusement park, and she doesn't know if it freezes. But if it freezes, you can go skating. It must be fun.

So Bai Yue immediately said: "Okay, let's go to the amusement park. Where is Daddy Bear? Let him take us there."

It's not that she is not independent, but there are too many monks and little meat, so she dare not go out alone.

The wolf cubs screamed and turned into a beast to look for daddy bear in excitement.

During the time when the wolf cubs are looking for bears, Bai Yue is not idle. She packed a few of the wolf cubs' shorts with a backpack, and find some tighter and smooth wood from the kitchen to use as raw materials for skates.