Chapter 391: Falling Into The Water 2

The wolf cubs automatically turned into beasts in a crisis. At this moment, all three wolves are trying to crawl out on the edge of the ice cave. The wolf paws made a "creaking" sound on the ice, and they could not climb out.

The bone vine hair stretched over and brought them out of the water together.

Only for a while, the hair on the top of Bai Yue's head was lightly frosted, and her breathing became weak from the rapidness of the water.

Xiong Yao didn't dare to delay for a second, and said to Baiguteng: "Let's go first, you get Lele up."

Bone Vine did not respond, but looked down with the probe.

Xiong Yao hugged Bai Yue and quickly walked away. In anxiousness, he fell heavily on the ice twice, but he did not press Bai Yue.

The wolf cubs stood up stiffly and followed Xiong Yao.

Stepping on the ice with a peeling foot pad, it almost froze on it.  However, after walking a few steps, the foot pads are frozen stiff, and the walking slipped a little, so that it would not stick to the ice.

Xiong Yao rushed home as fast as he could. The cold wind howled on the road, one after another, he rushed towards his face.  Xiong Yao felt a little cold, and couldn't imagine how uncomfortable Guoguo would be.

The wolf cubs became more energetic as they ran, and slowly faded away from weakness and regained their spirit.

It's just that the wet hair on his body was blown by the wind, forming an ice sculpture, and the hair roots all over his body stood up, like the hairstyle of "Naruto" in the anime.

----
Haa.. the author is a naruto fans, too..
----

Back home, Xiong Yao rushed into the bedroom and put her on the floor.

"I'm going to boil water, Guoguo, hold on." Xiong Yao couldn't help being irritable when he thought that it would take at least ten minutes to boil the water: "Damn, there is no electricity at this time!"

If there is electricity, he can immediately put Guoguo in a hot bath.

No matter how Bai Yue was left, she leaned on, and didn't move. If it wasn't for her eyes were still slightly open, Xiong Yao would think she was dizzy. 

Her body was not shaking anymore, it was extremely cold, but she could not feel the cold, her perception became numb, her eyelids were sour, she just wanted to close her eyes and rest.

"Guoguo, don't sleep." Xiong Yao panicked, and took Bai Yue into his arms, rubbing her chin against the top of her hair.

The top of Bai Yue's hair is always soft and soft, with warm heat.  Today it was cold and hard, with a layer of piercing frost, and the horsetail hanging behind it was frozen into a popsicle.

Bai Yue didn't respond, just blinked, as if she was dying.

Seeing his wife look like this, Xiong Yao suddenly calmed down surprisingly, the anxious expression on his face was reduced, and the silence was terrible.

Although Bai Yue couldn't move her body, her natural mental power was stronger than ordinary people. She didn't faint so easily. Seeing Xiong Yao's expression, she felt a little scared in her heart, but she knew that Xiong Yao would not hurt herself.

Xiong Yao bowed his head and kissed Bai Yue's forehead. The skin that his hot lips touched was as cold as ice.

Bai Yue didn't feel warm either, and almost lost her intuition, which made her more afraid.

She will not be frozen and die, will she?

Thinking of this, she suddenly reacted. After frostbite, burns were even more terrifying.

Because of normal temperature, you can burn your body.

Moreover, people with frostbite are dull and cannot feel hot at all.  When consciousness is restored, some parts are necrotic, or the limbs have been necrotic as early as freezing.

"Guoguo, I hope you don't get angry with me." Xiong Yao said such a sentence for no apparent reason, and then quickly took off Bai Yue's clothes without delay.

After removing all the fabric from Bai Yue, Xiong Yao picked her up and put her on the soft big bed.