Chapter 295: Grow Up

Bai Yue coughed up and down, and water is dripping from her nose and mouth. Her face changed from a purple-red cough to a normal pig liver color, looking extremely miserable.

Langzhi regretted it, and while wiping Bai Yue's water marks, he gave her a smooth back: "Is it better?"

"Yeah." Bai Yue nodded, coughing for a long time and finally coughed smoothly. She understand that the baby had saved herself, and she is so moved that she turned her head and looked at: "Where is the baby?"

"Oh oh oh!"

The howling of three wolf cubs came from outside the yacht.

Bai Yue sit up and lay down on the edge of the yacht, and saw three wolf cubs around the yacht, breathing out with long tongues.

Bai Yue smiled comfortedly and said seriously: "Thank you baby."

"Oh!"

The three wolf cubs wagged their tails together, and sprayed large splashes on the water.

The white bone vine also rushed, hair floated into the water, gently lifted the three wolf pups and placed them on the yacht.

They shook their bodies and dumped the water full of the yacht.

Hu Mitian picked the wolf hair that id thrown on his body by the wolf cub, and pretended to glance at the white bone vine inadvertently.

Hair can be used as identity. What kind of race is this person?

And he is on the branch just now? When did you get on board? It's fast.

Langzhi drove the yacht to the side and hugged Bai Yue ashore. Seeing that Bai Yue is okay, there is a little anger in his voice: "Let's go home. You are sick, because you drown into the water. It's really nonsense."

Bai Yue stuck out her tongue, very happy in her heart.

Although she don't know if the eldest's thalassophobia has been gone or not, yet she is proud to let them come to save herself. There is a kind of joy that "her son has grown up".

...

Back to the villa, Bai Yue is carried back to the bedroom by the wolf to change clothes.

Hu Mitian is suspicious of Baiguteng's abnormality, and took his subordinates back to his villa.

"Did you just see how the male called Qiuqiu get on the boat?" Hu Mitian asked.

Yingxuan said: "I was eager to save Guoguo, so I didn't pay attention."

She Ling said, "I was in the water at that time, and my sight seeing is blocked and I didn't see it either."

"Okay." Hu Mitian waved his hand, "Fortunately, we didn't intend to fight them. Don't care about him too much. Let's deal with Shi Quan first."

On the other side, Bai Yue changed her clothes and told about the things that her mental power can not be use.

"The mental ability, Bai Guteng knows the best." Lang Zhi said and looked at Bai Guteng: "What's her situation?"

The Bone Vine pulled Bai Yue out, "You are very weak, so get some sun."

Langzhi stopped them and his expression became heavy.

"So, you don't know what Guoguo's disease is?" Bai Yue, who is still wet with her hair, worried, "Why don't we go to the capital to check it."

Xiong Yao immediately agreed: "Okay, I will pack my luggage."

"Hey." Bai Yue circled her fingers nervously, "I don't want to go anywhere."

Baiguteng held Bai Yue's hand, gave silent comfort, and supported: "Yueyue's body is very healthy and there is no disease."

The wolf furrowed his brows in thought for a moment, and said, "Okay, then wait until the Shi Quan problem is resolved, and then let's make a decision."

Bai Yue heaved a sigh of relief and nodded again: "Well, maybe I will be fine in a few days."

"I hope so." Wolf gritted.

But even if Guoguo recovers, with such an abnormal situation, she can't rest assured. She must figure it out.

The white bone vine took Bai Yue's hand and walked out, "Let's go to the roof to bask in the sun, and it will be fine."

Bai Yue smiled and followed Bai Guteng's words: "Okay, let's go get some sun. Baby, do you want to come together?"

"Wow!"

"Oh~"

"Wow!"

The three wolf cubs hopped and followed.