Chapter 365: Ambiguous

"It's not that bad, is it...Ah!" Before she finished speaking, Bai Yue sneezed loudly by the irritating smell in the kitchen.

With this sneeze, Bai Yue's body is close to Xiong Yao, and she moved up and down, her legs almost riding on Xiong Yao's crotch, her posture is extremely ambiguous.

boom!  --As if a volcano erupted in his body, Xiong Yao's head is empty for a moment.

The only trace of calmness left Xiong Yao restrained his body's offensive, but his brother didn't cooperate, and he immediately rose up and stand upright between Bai Yue's legs.

Xiong Yao's body is stiff as a stone, and Bai Yue froze.

Bai Yue's eyes rolled, and she glanced down uncertainly.

The close chest made Bai Yue perceive that Xiong Yao's heartbeat suddenly increased, and she reacted like a spring from Xiong Yao's body.

Bai Yue stand by the door with her legs close together, and there is still a faint feeling of hard touch remaining between her legs, and her face instantly reddened like ripe tomatoes.

"You...you..." After have been for a long time, Bai Yue did not show up because of her face turned red.

Xiong Yao's wheatish face is also very hot, and he get up with the pot and spatula.

There is not much meat left in the pot, half is turned upside down, scattered all over the kitchen.

Xiong Yao is supporting a huge tent on his pants, swallowed the meat in his mouth, and said solemnly: "I'll cook another pot."

As for the taste of the meat in his mouth, please forgive him, he has no way to pay attention.

"Okay." Bai Yue replied, lowering her head, turning around and walking away quickly, hee voice getting farther: "I'm all oily on my body. I'll go wash it."

"Hmm." There is no female in front of him, Xiong Yao still responded.

Standing alone in the kitchen, Xiong Yao first rubbed his unruly "hands and feet" annoyed, and then his face burst into a faint smile.

Is Guoguo feeling shy?

Obviously, he had already had more intimate contact, but Xiong Yao felt inexplicably that the intimacy today made him more satisfied. 

The movement of the kitchen attracted the wolf cubs. They run into the living room, smelling the pungent smell, and instead of retreating, they rushed into the kitchen more excitedly.

"Oh oh oh!"

Three rows of people stand in front of the kitchen, yelling at Xiong Yao.

"Your mother is in the bathroom." Xiong Yao said.

The wolf cubs responded with "sobbing" a few times. Seeing that there is meat on the ground, their eyes suddenly burst, and they rushed in.

"Wow!"

"Wow!"

The three wolf cubs grabbed a ball for a few pieces of meat and eat them wheezing.

I don't know how it tastes. I didn't see them chewing anyway. I guess it was to eat more. I swallowed the whole piece without chewing.

Within ten seconds, the wolf cubs already eat all the meat on the ground.

They may feel spicy, and all three of them spit out their tongues, but they are still looking for pieces of meat, smelling here, smelling there.

Xiong Yao smiled helplessly, anyway he had to re-fry the pot, so he put the dish on the ground: "Eat it."

"Wow!"

The three young wolves rushed over immediately and feasted on the dinner plate.

There are still many shredded peppers on the plate, and the wolf babies don’t even bother to pick them.

Usually, after eating food, they will definitely lick the food bowl clean. Washing their bowls is the most trouble-free.

There is an exception today. There are still a few chili shreds left on the plate. The wolf babies shook their heads and raised their heads, "hahaha" with their tongues and drooling, and tears fell from their red eyes.