Chapter 396: Lele Is Home

The timeline is back on track.

"Lele!" Seeing Lele's appearance, Yue stood up with a scream, rushed over and hugged Lele, who was frozen into an iceman.

She didn't wear gloves, and the small body she touched was like an ice sculpture, and it was hard-bang-bang.

"Lele, what's the matter with you?" Bai Yue asked, tears fell, quickly untied his clothes and wrapped Lele in her arms.

The body was trembling because of stimulation, but she didn't feel cold at all, and she wished she could take the cold for Lele.

Bai Gu Teng frowned.

I thought this guy would be suffocated to death, but I didn't expect to crawl out.

Lang Zhi was just a step slower than Bai Yue, and walked over and said disapprovingly: "Let me hold him, you are already get a little cold, you can't catch the cold anymore."

Lele heard that she hugged her mother's body tightly and whispered, "Hungry..."

Those little stiff arms hugged Bai Yue's body like iron tongs, causing her bones to aches.

Bai Yue didn't stop Lele, she patted his back and stared at the wolf. While chatting with Lele, she said, "Lele is hungry, can you feed him?"

The wolf suddenly choked.

Bai Yue said: "You just need to raise a brazier for me."

"I'm going now." Langzhi quickly entered the kitchen and made the brazier as quickly as possible.

Bai Yue had already walked to the sofa in the living room and sat down. Lang Zhi put the brazier beside Bai Yue, picked her up from the sofa, and sat on the ground by herself, so that Bai Yue could be closest to the brazier.

Lele was wrapped in his mother's clothes, wrapped in warmth, comfortable and safe, as if he had returned to his mother's body. 

With his face buried in the softness and sucking the warm milk, Lele couldn't help rubbing his face against his mother.

Feeling the child's dependence, Bai Yue felt very distressed. How much wronged did he feel so insecure?

"Qiuqiu, why is Lele just coming back now?" Bai Yue looked at the white bone vine in the dining table angrily.

When she left, she was in good condition. Knowing that the ball was responsible for the salvage of Lele in the end, she was very relieved, without saying a few words.

Unexpectedly, Lele is only coming back now.

Bai Gu Teng knew that Bai Yue was very angry. It could be said that he had never seen her so angry, but he suddenly became angry.

Everything he did was for her good, why did she always turn to this child?  This child is not like a wolf cubs, without full of emotions, staying here is just to squeeze the final use value of her mother!

"I just don't want to save him." Baiguteng said coldly without defending himself.

Bai Yue looked at the White Bone Vine in shock, and usually treated him harshly. He was so cold and unfeeling that Lele fell to death.

What kind of sound is Lele living in this month?  She, the mother, didn't even notice, and almost killed him, Bai Yue thought about it in fear.

Her eyes were quickly blurred by tears, she took a deep breath, and pointed a finger at the white bone vine: "Go away! Go away! I don't want to see you!"

The more angry Bai Yue was, the more angry Bai Gu Teng became. With a cold snort, his figure disappeared.

"I'm sorry." It was Lang Zhi who said apologizing. He put his hand into Bai Yue's clothes to help warm Lele's body.

"It's because I didn't find out in time, it was my fault."

Bai Yue was indeed angry with Langzhi. Lele didn't go home last night, why would he not ask? If he finding out early, he will save him.

However, Langzhi was always unintentional. The matter was over, Bai Yue didn't want to blame him, and just kept stroking the back of the child in his arms.