Chapter 364: Both Fall

Bai Yue is choked with tears on her face, and after giving the follow-up to Xiong Yao, she jumped out of her chair as if she fled.

There is a splash of oil on the chair, Bai Yue hurriedly slipped and lost her balance when she jumped down.

"Ah!" A scream come from the kitchen.

"Guoguo!" Xiong Yao, who is holding the pot in one hand and the spatula in the other, is anxious. He stand on the opposite side of Bai Yue's fall, too late to block her with his body.

Xiong Yao didn't even think about it, he take the pot and spatula then rushed towards Bai Yue.

I don't know how Xiong Yao did it. In short, his hand holding the spatula passed under Bai Yue's body, and his body is squeezed under Bai Yue's body.

Bang!

The two fell to the ground together.

Xiong Yao is lying on her back, with Bai Yue lying face down on his chest.  At the moment of the fall, the food in the pot is turned upside down, and a few pieces of meat flew into the air, falling down and sticking to the back of Bai Yue's head.

Bai Yue hadn't noticed the strangeness on the top of her head, she is relieved that she didn't fall on the hard-bang ground, and then reached out to touch Xiong Yao's head: "Xiong Yao, are you okay?"

She know that Xiong Yao hadn't prepared, so her head slammed on the floor abruptly, and it hurt when she think about it.

Xiong Yao immediately shook his head: "It doesn't hurt."

The chests of the two are tightly pressed together, and both sides can feel each other's heartbeat, giving the illusion of extremely closeness.

Feeling Guoguo's rapid heartbeat, and the softness hanging on his chest, Xiong Yao's heart is rippling, and he know where it hurts. He only felt that the place that is touched by the softness is itchy.

He desperately held back the itching, stiff body and did not dare to move, almost enduring this sweet torture like an idiot.

But the itch is suppressed, but the itch turned into a stream of heat, and it go straight to the lower-abdomen, and the lower-body swelled and hurt again.

No, don't let Guoguo discover that estrus for no reason is very frivolous.

Xiong Yao clamped his legs tightly, trying hard not to let his brother stand up. 

Deg--deg--deg--

Xiong Yao's heartbeat is heavy and steady, like gongs and drums beating on Bai Yue's chest.

Bai Yue suddenly feels embarrassed, and is about to get up, suddenly feeling hot on her head.

With a puzzled expression on Bai Yue's face, she touched her head with her backhand, but she touched the hot, oily meat slices with one hand, and it feels very hot.

"Huh~" Bai Yue feels too hot to hold, and it is a pity to throw it away.

Turning to see, only the pot and spatula could put the meat nearby, and her hair fell on the meat. It is not good to put it in the pot. Bai Yue is anxious and put it directly on Xiong Yao's mouth.

Xiong Yao reflexively opened his mouth and bit.

Bad.

At the moment when she held the meat, Xiong Yao felt a thump in his heart. Before he chewed, the domineering chili pepper had already rushed into his nose.

His mouth feel still hot, Xiong Yao really didn't dare to taste it again. He swallow without chewing the meat.

He wanted to throw the meat in the trash can, but he is reluctant to end this rare opportunity to get in touch with Guoguo.

Seeing Xiong Yao's tangled expression, Bai Yue feeld apologetic and wanted to dig out the meat from his mouth to eat.

The back of his head became even hotter, Bai Yue touched her backhand and touched another piece of meat.

This time Bai Yue immediately put the meat into her mouth, chewing and saying: "Let's eat together. This is a blessing and a hard time."

After chewing for a few times, Bai Yue found that the meat is really delicious, not as greasy as barbecued meat, it is more flavorful, spicy and fragrant, and it is perfect eat with white rice.

Blessed, shared, difficult at the same time... Hearing these words, Xiong Yao chewed without thinking about it, and then a surprise appeared on his face.