Chapter 316: Bai Yue Completely Exposed

Not only the tiger beast generals are stunned by the female, but at this moment, all the senior officials are inseparable, and they all boiled.

Determining the authenticity of the head of state is no longer a big deal. The most important thing at the moment is to see the healthy female.

The expressions of Eagle, Snake and Bai Yue who had watched the whole process changed.

The thing that Bai Yue feared the most had happened. Her face is pale, and her body couldn't help shaking slightly.

She fell into a den of thieves!

Seeing Guoguo is so frightened that she almost cried, Yingxuan and She Ling feels distressed.

The cold She Ling reacted slowly, and Ying Xuan take the opportunity to speak first.

"Don't afraid Guoguo, we will take you away." Ying Xuan patted Bai Yue's back.

"Yeah. Let's go." Bai Yue nodded heavily.

The high-levels responded extremely quickly, and they have issued orders to the hospital to block all the entrances and exits of the hospital.

They are about to go out when She Ling suddenly lay on the ground.

Bai Yue said anxiously: "What are you doing? Let's hurry up?"

She Ling made a silent gesture, listened for a while, and said, "Someone is coming towards us."

"Go to the window." Ying Xuan said as he walked to the window.

Because it is a female-only ward, there are iron fences on the windows for fear of females falling down unexpectedly.

Ying Xuan held it up with one hand, preparing to tear off the iron fence, but the moment he touched it, his body stiffened and fell to the ground.

"Yingxuan!" Bai Yue screamed, and is so scared that she took a step back.

She Ling stand in front of Bai Yue and stopped her to prevent her from being injured, and said calmly, "The defense system has been activated."

This is the current set to avoid theft, and it is really useful.

The voltage is not high, which is also to prevent females from being injured by electricity. 

Ying Xuan is still lying straight on the ground and twitching slightly, the handle of the door is twisted.

Fortunately, they are locked.

"Please open the door, the female immediately needs diagnosis and treatment." A voice come from outside.

She Ling knew that the hospital orc could unlock, walked quickly to the wall by the window, and slammed his arm against the wall.

"boom!"

A big hole broke in the wall with a loud noise, and the shattered wall fell downstairs.

"Yingxuan, are you alright?" She Ling kicked Yingxuan on the ground.

The next moment the door that is kicked open.

The person who entered first glanced at the female, then pointed at the snake and said: "Catch them, they want to steal the female!"

Bai Yue hurriedly run to She Ling's side. Yingxuan is still lying on the ground, She Ling looked at the tens of meters above the sky. She is really not sure about taking Guoguo downstairs.  He dared not let Guoguo be in any danger.

"I will come back to save you!" She Ling pushed Bai Yue away, kicked Ying Xuan downstairs, and then jumped down himself.

It's not that he is afraid of things, but if they are caught, it will be more difficult to save Guoguo. Only if they are separated temporarily, they can have a chance to save.

"Don't leave me!" Bai Yue shouted loudly, her voice stern and panic. She hurried to the wall and see the high sky below, her legs softened and almost fell.

The orcs at the rear are so fierce that they rushed forward and immediately pulled Bai Yue back to a safe position.

She Ling looked back in the air and see Bai Yue's expression. Her heart is as uncomfortable as a knife cut. She made a decision and regretted it.

Looking at that face, he just wanted to desperately want to force her to try to rush out.

When Bai Yue is pulled away, She Ling is like an agile grasshopper, jumping down one by one through the windows and other buildings.

As for Ying Xuan, although his body muscles are still stiff, he could see the situation clearly. He twitched and turned into a beast shape. The huge wings are blown away by the wind, and he slapped stiffly from time to time, like a broken wire in the air, like a kite.

The Black Hawk threw himself to the ground without falling to death, chasing the black python and run away crookedly.