Chapter 273: Picking Mushroom

After eating the noodles, it is still early, and the rotten wood on the ground is still damp, giving birth to large patches of fungus.

There are golden yellow elm mushrooms, silver gray oyster mushrooms, snow-white enoki mushrooms, standard poisonous mushrooms with red dots... clusters, add a lot of color to the green jungle.

Although the white bone vine has a strong suppressive force on plants, it cannot inhibit the growth of fungi. They are decomposers in nature, without mutation, but they have never withdrawn from the stage of history.

Bai Yue seeing the mushrooms inadvertently, and immediately begged Baiguteng to make a basket for herself, and she is ready to pick the mushrooms with the basket.

Langzhi also took a bag and is about to go out with Xiong Yao. Upon seeing this, he said, "Today the soil is moist and it is suitable for plant growth. Let's plant some more wheat. Does Guoguo want to go with us?"

Bai Yue shook her head and waved to them: "Go ahead, Qiuqiu and I will pick the fungus near home."

Langzhi looked at the various fungi nearby, frowned and said, "If you plan to pick it, then don't rush to eat it. Some fungi are highly toxic."

"Yeah, I know." Bai Yue nodded vigorously.

Then, the whole family set off in two ways.

Bai Yue carried the rattan basket and walked side by side with the white bone vine, followed by three fat dolls transformed into human forms.

"Mom, here it is." The eldest said, pointing to a nest of beautiful flower fungus.

When Bai Yue looked at the bright red dots, she remembered that she read fairy tale books when she was a child. Anything with this coquettish appearance is definitely poisonous.

"Don't take it. We don't need the red one." Bai Yue said firmly.

The eldeat is quite disappointed and turned his head to continue searching, and the other two little babies are also very busy.

Bai Yue specializes in picking familiar fungi. The fungus here is also larger than her usual ones. She slaps big at every turn. Once it grows, it is so big that a litter can fill Bai Yue's basket.

There is a kind of Bai Yue that is impossible to admit wrong, that is, fungus.

She also see the small white fungus, which broke when she picked it off. She realized that it is white fungus and took them off.

Behind a dead tree pole, three males whispered.

"Guoguo is preparing new food?" Yingxuan guessed.

She Ling frowned: "Many fungi are highly poisonous."

Hu Mitian smiled and said, "But not all fungi are poisonous. Why don't we try one?"

Both the snake shadow and the beasts are eager to try.

They walked to the route that Bai Yue and others had passed, and the three of them picked the red-spotted mushroom that Bai Yue disliked at a glance.

"This is bright and beautiful, just this." Hu Mitian made a final decision.

Yingxuan picked a whole nest of red-spotted mushrooms, and the three of them quickly walked under the tree where they lived temporarily.

There is still cooking smoke under the tree, and a strange smell of meat wafted out.

Opening the lid of the pot, a layer of white and red foam floated in the soup—this is a food made by mixing flour and minced meat, which Hu Mitian created by guessing.

After washing the mushrooms, Hu Mitian poured the mushrooms in.

Anyway, the pot can't be worse, adding a little bit of material might turn the decay into a miracle.

Soon, the scent of mushrooms floated out, which really meant a reversal. The smell of meat in the pot was suppressed a bit by the scent of mushrooms.

Hu Mitian sniffed the smell and exclaimed: "I have eaten roasted dried fungus. It doesn't taste much. I didn't expect it to be so fragrant when it cooked in water."

"Yes."

Eagles and snakes echoed.

"Then, who will taste it first?" Hu Mitian's voice turned and threw his spearhead.

She Ling: "……"

Ying Xuan: "……"