Chapter 266: Disclose

Lang Zhi added a few firewood to the stove, looked at Ying Xuan, and suddenly said, "I heard that your team is from the capital? What's new in the capital?"

Bai Yue touched her nose and knew that the stupid wolf had an ulterior motives, as expected.

Yingxuan lowered his eyes, covered the emotions in his eyes, and seemed to be thinking, then raised his head and said: "I like to stay high, but I really found some situations that should be related to Guoguo."

"Oh?" Langzhi raised his eyebrows.

Bai Yue also looked over curiously.

In the face of the leader's interrogation and suspicion, Yingxuan is still calm, but as Guoguo watched, his heartbeat suddenly accelerated and his breathing became light.

"I...I saw that the original ruler of this city, Shi Quan, often goes in and out of the tiger's Mansion, and seems to be very close to the tiger." Ying Xuan.

Lang Zhi's expression suddenly condensed.

Ying Xuan looked worried: "He should know Guoguo's secret. He may have already told Guoguo's secret."

Langzhi asked: "Why do you so sure of it?"

Yingxuan smiled contemptuously, and said: "I can tell at a glance that Shi Quan is an extremely powerful orc. How could he miss this opportunity? He has already made a contribution to the capital. How could it be possible to climb so fast."

Lang Zhi's expression sank, and Xiong Yao glanced at each other.

It seems that the capital knows the existence of Guoguo. Guoguo is so perfect. As long as any orcs have the opportunity, they will fight, let alone the capital of the strong center?

Bai Yue's expression is a little flustered when she remembered the look that Shi Quan had looked at her.

"What should we gonna do?" Bai Yue panicked.

Behind her body is lightly attached to a body, and the dark green hair is hanging down from above, cooling Bai Yue's face.

"Don't be afraid." The white bone vine embraced Bai Yue and patted her arms comfortingly, "With me, no one can hurt you."

Bai Yue's heart is relieved a lot after listening to Bai Gu Teng's assured words.

Langzhi also rushed to appease: "We really don't need to worry too much. Although we don't want to admit it, the power of the white bone vine is indeed very powerful. Eight hundred years ago, the orcs suppressed him and paid the price of the annihilation of the whole continent. Over the past eight hundred years, the White Bone Vine has gained more energy through the enchantment and is stronger than before. If you want to defeat him again, it will never be easy than eight hundred years ago, and there are still us."

Baiguteng is not satisfied with the pertinent evaluation of Langzhi, and thought he could still be defeated?

Back then, he only left a taproot, but now the roots are scattered, and the taproot is hidden in every corner of the city. Even if he hasn't become stronger in the past 800 years, if he wants to suppress him again, he will have to pay at least several times the strength of the year. In several row.

Bai Yue feels completely relieved, nodded, and then laughed at herself: "It seems that I have to live in this place for the rest of my life."

Baiguteng thought that Bai Yue disliked that the area covered by him is not large enough, and feel lost for a moment, and immediately stated: "I will continue to expand the territory."

"Then come on," Bai Yue said enthusiastically.

Yingxuan watched their conversation calmly. Before he came, he didn't quite understand why the tiger didn't attack the city directly. Now it seems that the tiger is really smart.

If they attack hard, regardless of success or failure, they must pay a huge price.

While talking, the water in the pot boiled, and Xiong Yao dropped the dumplings into the pot and washed the dishes and chopsticks in the rain.

Soon, the heat from the edge of the pot took on the aroma of dumplings, and suddenly everyone didn't want to think about anything else and stared at the lid.