Chapter 230: Plant Corn

"These fruits are good for planting in the yard. Is there any corn left?" Bai Yue asked expectantly, drew a big circle with both hands: "Corn is food, I want to grow a large piece."

"Yes, I'll get it now." Xiong Yao said, turning back to the kitchen, and when he came out, there is a bunch of old corn cobs in his hand.

"Are you sure you only want to plant corn?" Langzhi asked. She is used to eating fruits, or he thinks she should have more fruits.

Bai Yue nodded firmly, and flicked her leg hastily.

Lang Zhi then went out.

The white bone vine sitting on the roof looked down, his body fell lightly and followed.

The field is just outside the city wall, not far from home.

The dead tree roots and rocks are cleaned up. The soil is turned soft, and the air is full of earthy smell.

The white bone vine see this clean and fertile land, its eyes lit up, and the ground began to sprout.

Lang Zhi glanced at Bai Gu Teng, and immediately said: "Pay attention to your body, this land is for the fruit to grow food."

The sprouts on the ground rose for a while, then retracted into the soil, and the vines that are lying on the ground are also removed.

Bai Yue chuckled, took a corn, and while peeling the corn kernels, she buried it in the soil and said enthusiastically: "Which one of you will get some water?"

"I'm going." Xiong Yao responded immediately, dropping the corn and walking towards the river outside the city.

Seeing that Guoguo likes to sow, Langzhi specially peeled corn kernels for her and left it for her to plant.

It is noon at this time, because there are many plants and the temperature is not high, but it is still very tanned in the sun. As soon as Bai Yue comes out, her face became red.

The white bone vines control the vines and weave a layer of vine nets on top, which cools the soil.

"Thank you." Bai Yue turned around and said sweetly to Baiguteng.

The white bone vine smiled slightly, and the leaves of the vine net above it became more luxuriant, like a spring vigorous momentum.

The current variant corn is big, about 2,000 corns per corn, seven corn cobs, and counting up to 15 thousand seeds.

Bai Yue planted for half an hour, her body couldn't stand it anymore, and she sit and rested.

After Langzhi finished peeling the corn, he also started planting corn. Later, Xiong Yao and Baiguteng joined the planting.

It took the three of them two hours to plant all the seeds, and finally watered them.

As we all know, seeds grow when they meet with water.

Several people stand on the edge of the field and watched for a full minute, but none of the seeds germinated.

Langzhi looked at the sky occupied by the vines above, then turned his head and glanced at the bone vine: "Should you converge?"

If the white bone vine hasn't heard it, the leaves on the vine net are facing the sun, sunbathing wantonly.

Bai Yue grabbed the white bone vine's hair and shook it imploringly: "Qiuqiu."

The corners of the white bone vine's mouth rose slightly, the vine net spread out, and the sun shone on the soil.

But the soil remained motionless, and no grass grew.

The Bone Vine is also distressed and frowned, using mental energy to isolate this piece of soil from the outside world.

Only then did the soil react, and there is a faint sound of the dense soil particles being turned.

The turquoise sprout burrows out of the soil and produces two leaves. The leaves rose rapidly, and the third and fourth long leaves grew.

Bai Yue exhaled, and the mud-stained hand drew a strand of hair, leaving a mud mark on her face.

"Finally they are grow, great." Bai Yue clapped her hands, and she has a bit of childish innocence face again.