Chapter 378: Skating

"Wow!"

"Wow~"

The wolf cubs bite all the way into the bedroom. Seeing that their mother is awake, they stopped fighting, sprinted for more than a dozen steps and then jumped, "boomboomboom" and jumped onto a bed that was 1.5 meters high.

"Oh, your feet are dirty, don't come up." Bai Yue dodges the feet of the wolf cubs wrapped in a quilt, but still did not survive the disaster and is stepped on by the wolf cubs several times.

Even through the thick quilt, her pain id not light, and her bones are about to be trampled apart.

Bai Yue moved around, the wolf cubs couldn't find a place to stop, so they jumped vigorously, making Bai Yue uneasy.

Finally, she couldn't bear it, stretched out a leg from the bed and kicked the wolf cubs out of the bed three or two.

"Okay, all of you in human form. Breakfast time will be right away." Bai Yue said.

Her legs are already cold, and she didn't mind if it's colder again, so she lifted the quilt in a violent manner and sit up with a loud shout.

The cold air wrapped her whole body, Bai Yue's body shivered immediately, looking at the quilt that is lifted to the ground by herself.

If it's colder or something, I still mind.

Bai Yue put on cotton clothes and cotton shoes like balls, rubbing her eyes and walking into the bathroom to freshen up.

When they come out of the bathroom, the wolves are obediently transformed into human figures, sitting on the ground with their legs crossed, barely exposed their little bird* and playing with their tails.

---
In indonesia, for boys private area is called bird. So i translate it into bird cos its sound a lil bit comfort.
---

Bai Yue said helplessly: "How old are you that you are still running around naked. Didn't I make small pants for you? You have to put them on when you become human."

The eldest loosened his tail and stand up, reluctantly saying: "It's not convenient to wear pants. You have to take it off if you're in beast shape. It's troublesome."

Bai Yue also thinks about it, thinking that she can make some looser pants for the children when she has time, so that pants that can be wear in both forms will definitely cute.

"Go. Put on your pants." Bai Yue said as she walked out. 

"Oh." The wolf cubs responded obediently.

When she walked into the living room, she could smell the fragrant food.

Xiong Yao heard Bai Yue's footsteps and walked out with a hot breakfast: "Guoguo, come eat."

"Yeah." Bai Yue replied.

A pot of clear soup noodles, a pot of meat buns, braving the heat, it looks warm.

Bai Yue walked quickly to the table with a trembling body, immediately served herself a bowl of noodles, and started drinking soup.

"Guo Guo, morning." Lang Zhi walked out of the study and sit beside Bai Yue.

Bai Yue eats her own and ignores Langzhi.

Langzhi glanced at Bai Yue helplessly, take a bun and eat it.

Xiong Yao brought out the last bowl of barbecue, which is specially prepared for the wolf cubs and the meatless wolfs, and then sit opposite Bai Yue and eat silently.

Bai Yue looked up at the opposite Xiong Yao and asked, "Did Lele and Qiqiu go to the roof again?"

"They should be." Xiong Yao said and glanced at the clean-air kitchen. Yesterday, the room is full of smoke from cooking, but it is gone today. He guess Lele hasn't blocked the chimney.

While they are talking, the wolves come out wearing their pants, one by one, they climbed up with the legs of the chairs, and stand on the chairs to eat.

What they smell is fragrant and makes people have appetite when they just smell it. Bai Yue also eat one more bun.

After eating breakfast, Bai Yue's body feels completely warm, and she no longer feared the cold wind outside, and walked to the yard to breathe.

Taking a deep breath, the cold air entered her lungs, Bai Yue's whole body became energetic.

The sky has cleared, the winter sun is warm, and the sun shines on the snow-covered ground. The whole world has become brighter than ever before, even dazzling people's eyes.