Chapter 366: The Envy Of Xiong Yao

Xiong Yao smiled and give the wolf babies a basin of water. They buried their heads and started drinking. After drinking half a basin of water, they finally raised their heads, spit out their tongues, and buried their faces in the basin again.

It's not easy to taste.

The baby wolves drink the water, raised their heads and looked at Xiong Yao with prayers in their eyes.

Faced with such innocent eyes, Xiong Yao feels poked softly somewhere in his heart, and a soft smile appeared on his fierce face, but his shiny eyes revealed a bit of loss.

Guoguo has never really accepted him. When will he be able to bred common cubs with Guoguo, like the wolf cubs and the white bone vine?

But it doesn't matter, Guoguo's children are his children, too. And he feels very happy to take care of them.

Xiong Yao give the wolf babies another pot of water, put it on the ground, and said calmly: "Drink, eat less chili next time."

"Wow~" The wolf baby forgot about Xiong Yao when they had water, and drink heartily.

When Bai Yue come out of the shower, the living room is filled with the smell of chili, and Xiong Yao had already fried a large plate of chili meat in his own way.

At the door of the kitchen lay three wolf cubs with chubby bellies, all with their mouths open, and the hair next to their mouths are all soaked with saliva. Hearing their mother's footsteps, three pairs of eyes are red like rabbits.

"Puff!" Bai Yue couldn't help but snorted, "You steal it again?"

Today's food is spicy, it's a pity, I didn't see the baby embarrassed.

"Aw~~~" The three baby wolves cried vaguely, looking a little aggrieved.

Bai Yue knelt down, touched their heads, and gi into the kitchen.

Xiong Yao said: "You just came here at time. The dishes are ready. Do you want dumplings or noodles for the staple food?"

"Noodles are more suitable for stir-fry." Bai Yue thought, "I don't know when Lang Zhi will come back. I will cook it when he comes back. The pasta will not taste good after a long time."

"Okay." Xiong Yao answered.

With free time, Bai Yue went to see the water wheat still in the living room.

This wheat looks almost the same as wheat, except that it has been taken off from the ears of wheat and still has a golden shell.  Unlike wheat, it is directly brown grains.

I want to know that I have to shed my shell to eat.

Bai Yue grabbed a hand, put the water wheat on the chair, and sit on the ground and begin to peel its shells.

Unexpectedly, the golden chaff is removed, and the inside is actually white particles.

Bai Yue is surprised: "It turned out to be white, wait..."

Bai Yue said after a while, she put the white grains under her nose and sniffed.

A wisp of wheat's impossible fragrance drifted into her nose, and the surprise on Bai Yue's face deepened: "This...it looks like rice!"

"Is that the most important rice you said?" Xiong Yao is also overjoyed, squatting down next to the chair and peeling a few grains.

Without exception, it is all white.

The smile on Bai Yue's face couldn't be restrained at all, she looked at Xiong Yao beside her with joy, pouring out all the joy, and hugging him tightly with excitement.

"Great, I have food to eat!" Bai Yue said, rubbing Xiong Yao's head.

Xiong Yao patted her on the back, his eyes fell on the water wheat...No, it should be called rice now, and said softly: "Then I will peel the shell now and cook it for you today."

"Yeah." Bai Yue let go of Xiong Yao, thinking of the embarrassment just now, and embarrassed again.

There is no good molting method, Bai Yue peels the husk one by one.  Xiong Yao's palm is rough, so he grabbed a hand and rubbed it directly, and he could rub off half of the chaff, and Bai Yue would pick out the unhusked grains. The speed is not too slow.