Chapter 225: Bai Gu Teng's Turn

Bai Yue put on her clothes and walked out, and the house is completely brand new.

In the spacious living room, you can see the shadows of plants in every corner.

A few green vines climbed on the stone bookcase, adding a bit of fun to this dull space.

The dining table, the chandeliers, and the sofa are decorated with appropriate greenery, which looks very pleasing to the eye.

The most vines are windows and door frames, which are almost entangled into a plant circle, just like the world in a fairy tale world.

Take a deep breath, the air is full of oxygen, as if you are in a natural oxygen bar.

As a full-fledged woman, Bai Yue felt an incredible surprise.

Males with strong territorial consciousness are very upset.

Xiong Yao carried the freshly brewed sawdust and walked to the table. He frowned when he saw the table full of vines. He said to Bai Yue, "Come on, eat only dry food today. Later I will go out looking fruits for you."

"Yeah." Bai Yue rubbed her sore eyes and walked around the plants.

Langzhi came over, broke the vines on the table directly, and threw his hand out of the window: "You are in the way."

The Bone Vine pulled down the vines on the window, and slapped at the wolf.

Langzhi caught the vine with one hand, because he didn't use fire energy, the plant is still safe in his hands.

"And you break the doors and windows, what should I do if someone sneaks in?" Wolf gritted.

Bone Vine drew out the vines in Langzhi's hands, let the vine climb up the window frame again, glanced at Langzhi with disdain, and said, "With me here, will the orcs dare to sneak in?"

The wolf choked.

Bai Yue sit on his exclusive dining chair, chewed the wood chips, and said: "Let's eat, I'm so sleepy, go to bed early after eating."

Langzhi quickly grab a sit beside Bai Yue without appearing hastily. On the other side of Bai Yue, there is Xiong Yao and no place beside her more.

Shaking his head, Langzhi glanced at Bai Guteng with a pitying look.

It's a plant, it's too tender to fight him.

But Bai Gu Teng walked to Bai Yue without thinking, and when the three of them looked at him strangely, he naturally climbed onto the dining table.

Bai Gu Teng sit with cross-legged in the middle of the dining table, facing Bai Yue.

Bai Yue: "..."

Lang Zhi: "..."

Xiong Yao: "..."

"Wow!"

The adults are speechless, but the children are aroused and clamored to climb on the table.

The wolf furrowed his brows and said sharply: "Sit down for me!"

"Hmm~"

The babies suddenly wilted, and sat back on the special children's chair obediently, holding the wood and gnawing.

Bai Yue pulled the white bone vine's hair and whispered: "You come down too."

"I'll sit here, it's good." Bai Gu Teng had a refined appearance, his behavior is incompatible with his image, and it looked like the Monkey King had changed.

This sharp contrast made Bai Yue suddenly want to laugh, and put a bite of food into her mouth, and then concealed her smile by chewing, and continued: "It's not good to sit on the table, sit down on the chair."

The white bone vine sit firmly on it.

Langzhi didn't rush him, but smiled and said to Xiong Yao: "It seems we don't have to worry about food in the future."

Such a big tuft, which happens to be a plant, is it just a piece of food in the eyes of the orcs?

Xiong Yao decided to treat Bai Guteng kindly because of his treatment, but he nodded in agreement.

Bai Gu Teng looked at Bai Yue questioningly.

Bai Yue pulled the white bone vine's hair again, and smiled bitterly: "Come down, the table... is for food."

Bai Gu Teng: "..."