Chapter 235: Playing in The Yard

As the setting sun went down, the light dimmed.

Langzhi turned on the lights in the yard, and then took over Bai Yue's work, so that Bai Yue could concentrate on eating.

Bai Yue is not idle either, and took a bite by herself, feeding Xiong Yao and Langzhi each.

The family gathered around at the simple stove and eat pancakes. The pans are never full.

"Qiuqiu, you can taste it too, it's delicious." Bai Yue picked up a small piece of cake and walked to Bai Guteng.

Baiyue tried the temperature with his hands, and Bai Yue smiled and said, "It's cold."

The white bone vine is a plant and has no interest in vegetarian food, but seeing Bai Yue look enthusiast, she opened his mouth.

"How is it?" Bai Yue asked.

The white bone vine eat the food blankly, and praised unconvincingly: "It's delicious."

Bai Yue pouted, and pulled the white bone vine to the fire: "There are also steamed buns, you can taste the buns."

Xiong Yao opened the lid of the steamed buns, and a large amount of white gas came out. After the heat dissipated, a plate of orange noodles appeared in front of everyone.

Bai Yue is dumbfounded, what is this? Isn't this what the dough looks like just after putting it in? Why is it not steamed?

Langzhi poked "Mantou" with a rolling pin, and said in a novel way: "Is this a bun? It looks...not bad."

"Woo~"

The three wolf babies stood on tiptoes and looked into the pot.

Bai Yue bit her scalp and said, "Um...try it first."

Maybe it just looks like gnocchi.

Bai Yue poked a tuft of dough with chopsticks, sipped a small piece, and put it into her mouth.

"Hmm..." It still tasted like gnocchi, firm gnocchi.

Slightly sweet, the noodles are rough, the taste is okay, but it is far worse than the steamed buns. At most... it's better than steamed buns.

"Wow~" The second child put a pair of black ears up and walked to his mother with short legs.

"Mom, I want to eat."

"Mom!" The third child also walked over, looked up at his mother, and held his mother one leg with the third child.

Bai Yue swallowed the coarse grains in her mouth, broke a few small pieces and fed them to the children.

"Is it delicious?" Bai Yue asked with a smile.

The children probably eat everything delicious, and they replied in unison with the voice of face, "Okay! Eat!"

Xiong Yao and Langzhi took one from the pot, blew them, and eat them in one bite.

Bai Yue raised her heart and watched their reaction nervously.

With these fools, the children can still hold on, and they are embarrassed to face adult males.

She nibbled the dough and groaned like a mosquito: "Ah... that, it is not very successful."

Langzhi raised his eyebrows and glanced at Bai Yue, then took another dough and ate: "I think it's good."

"Hey?" Bai Yue raised her head unexpectedly: "Really?"

"Really." Langzhi nodded at Bai Yue's nose, leaving a little dust on the tip of her pretty nose, and laughed with a "poof".

Bai Yue laughed stupidly, and she is delighted in her heart: Fortunately, Lang Zhi had never eaten the food of her time, so it's so satisfying!

Xiong Yao looked at Guoguo's stupid appearance, and couldn't help but rubbed her nose with the back of his hand.

Bai Yue understood what Langzhi is laughing just now, and said angrily: "Okay, are you make joke with me?"

"No." Langzhi raised his hands and surrendered: "I didn't mean it."

"But you laughed at me." Bai Yue angrily said, feeling that this hatred must be paid.

She looked around, grabbed a handful of rolled cornflour and sprinkled it over: "Take this!"