"Omg. Harry!" I wrapped my arms around Harry pulling him into a bone crushing hug. Harry chuckled at my reaction.

"Your welcome babe."

"Hi welcome to La Pier. Reservation name?" The woman, Stephanie, asked.

"Styles."

"Ok right this way sir."

The lady walked us to this large, round booth with red cushions. There were chocolates and a bottle a red wine waiting at the table.

"How romantic." I commented.

"Anything for you babe."

"Hi my name is Kyle I'll be your waiter today. What can I getcha today?"

"I would like a well done steak with a lemonade please." I said.

"Yeah I'll have the house salad." Harry said.

"Alrighty then. I'll get that right back out to y'all in a minute."

*time skip*

"You alright?" I ask chewing on my food.

"Oh um yeah I'm ok." Harry reassured.

"Yeah sure? You seem nervous? Is everything ok?" I questioned again swallowing the tender meat.

"Actually, everything isn't ok." Harry reached out and grabbed my hand. "Y/N I've loved you since the fist time I laid eyes on you here at La Pier. When I was flirting with you, and your best friend spilled her Pinot Noir on your pants, that was the funniest thing ever." Harry laughed

"Stop laughing." I groaned. "That was so embarrassing."

"Hehe sorry love." Harry apologized. "Y'know because of you my life has been so much better. You've made me realize that life isn't all just about the music. You're the one who's made me believe that people don't want to be with me for my money, but be with me for me."

"The time you came over when I had the flu and took care of me, I knew you were the one. I love and respect you for your sense of adventure. How you've not afraid to try to places and things. It makes me want to go out more myself. We both love music, we both dream of becoming big time musicians, and together we can achieve that. And those are just a few reasons I hope you'll spend the rest of your life with me." Harry let go of my hand and got down on one knee.

I covered my hands over my mouth, trying to quiet the loud shriek that came out. I was full on crying at this point, tears soaking my dress.

"So." Harry grabbed the black box out of his back pocket revealing the beautiful rose gold, diamond engagement ring.

" Harry grabbed the black box out of his back pocket revealing the beautiful rose gold, diamond engagement ring

"Will you marry me?"

"Y-ye-yes." I choked after struggling for what felt like forever. "I'll marry you."