A/n

Y'all I just found out about Chadwick Boseman and I don't know but it's hitting me harder than I thought it would. I think it's to do with the fact that Black Panther was a really meaningful movie for me as a black person. Like to just see that much representation on such a huge stage was honestly a moment that I'm never forget. And Chadwick Boseman was fighting a battle with cancer that no one ever knew about and in the midst of all of that, he was out here inspiring kids that hadn't really had many opportunities to see themselves celebrated that much in such a huge way.

Between this pandemic, police brutality seemingly becoming more rampant and brazen even the face of such worldwide unrest, gender based violence where I live and this constant reminder of our mortality and how fragile our lives really are, it's all starting to feel like a lot. So I'm going to take the week off to just reset because I feel like if I continue, I'm not going to do justice to this story and I won't be happy with what I'm writing and you guys deserve my best work.

Please stay safe, wear a mask, sanitize and most importantly, look after your mental health and step back whenever you need to. I'm sending light and love to all of you and I'm sorry that I can't continue writing right now. But I'll hopefully be able to get back to it really soon.

Thank you all for reading my story, thank you voting and thank you for the comments and messages that y'all send.