She was rooted to the ground, not moving despite wanting to. Only when he raised his hand to caress her face that she backed away. The shock in her eyes turning into hatred was too vivid for anyone who was watching her. Her father was.

And so were the other members of the Oberoi family who had entered just now. Seeing him there, Shivaay could clearly predict what Anika might be thinking even if her back was facing him. Her hatred for her father that he had seen in her eyes was still very clear in his mind.

Anika was discarding the unwanted stuff from her own house so that it could be sold. The house had unpleasant memories that better be left behind. There were pleasant ones too but few in number that those could fit in a corner of her heart.

Shivaay, being the desperate lover boy just couldn't do anything but help her, or simply sit and stare at her. The dust he was allergic to, was inconsiderable.

"Shivaay, don't just sit there like a teddy bear. If you're here then atleast help me. Otherwise get out, don't distract me with your silly behaviour."

Admonished Anika, dodging away the flowers he was throwing towards her. This man sitting on the floor cross legged, was not Shivaay Singh Oberoi. And for once, HE WAS IRRITATING.

"Really? Okay, then."

In a jiffy she was pulled on his lap, his arms wound tightly around her.

"I'm sitting like a teddy bear, Han? So do what every girl does. Cuddle with the teddy."

"Not every girl likes cuddling a teddy bear. Aur vaise bhi, teddy bears toh kitne sweet looking, golu-molu se hote hain. Have you seen yourself in the mirror? Such a flat and hard teddy bear!"

Shivaay looked at her with his jaw dropped at her audacity to mess with him despite being in the circle of his arms and him being at an advantage.

"Really? Then this is a challenge to-be-Mrs. Anika Shivaay Singh Oberoi, that there would be a day when you would want this 'flat and hard teddy bear' to cuddle and sleep. I, Shivaay Singh Oberoi, take the oath to make you obsessed with me."

Anika shook her head at such stupidity and chose not to reply but a giggle escaped her lips.

"Okay. Now leave me." She said.

"For now." He replied.

After an hour or so the stuff was divided into her 'wanted' and 'not wanted stuff'. She sat in a corner, having water.

"Finally! Everything is done. Now I'm tension free that soemthing important would be left behind."