↳ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎 ✗

⁂

          SHE DIDN'T KNOW WHAT happened. One minute she was on stage singing, the next she was drinking some punch and laughing with Kiernan and Zoey, who showed up late, and then she saw Kendall and Jo dancing and both of them looked behind happy. Kiernan left earlier in the night claiming he had auditions for this new show in the morning and wanted to get a good nights sleep, which left her and Zoey. But after she saw Kendall hand Jo one of his sweaters, the one he usually keeps at the studio for emergencies like this, the same sweater he gave Aria last year during December during a hockey game of the boys, she lost it, slipping off her heels and walking as fast as she could out of there.

        Which led her to the current situation. "Please, let me in."

      "I'm not giving you drugs, Ari. I'm not going to feed into your addiction."

      Aria tried jiggling the knob, seeing how it was still locked. "Kier, I'm not going to do drugs, I swear."

On the other side, Kiernan shook his head softly, "You stole medicine from me Aria, I'm not blind, every time you come over I have prescribed pills, gone." A pause. "I know what you're going to do. If you want to meet me in the lobby or by the pool and we can talk about what happened, we can. But you're in a vulnerable state right now, we can't risk it."

     She lost control of her emotions, slamming the side of her fists on the door. "Let me in!" No response. "Let me in! Let me in! Let me in!" Her voice starting cracking, the movements in her fists slowly down as the tears started to fall down her face, "I hate you." Aria rasps out before she felt her knees go weak and she leaned against the door, turning her back completely and sliding down the wood material, her knees to her chest as she sat there, drying the tears. "I don't know how to stop." She leans her head back against the door, eyes shutting softly.

          Kiernan sighs, resting his hand on the door. "It takes a lot of time and patience and fighting the craving. Let them in, they'll help you."

       Aria shook her head softly, scoffing, he knew who he was referring too. "I don't want them to see me like this."

      "Call them or I will."

     "Don't test me." She just playfully mocked him, trying to get some of her humor and attitude back.

       But not even five minutes later, four bodies sit around her, not even having to glance up to see who the group was, they all embraced her in a big group hug and they sat in silence as Aria silently cried.

       Days passed, and to say things are going way better than it was these past few weeks is true. Since the night of Aria's breakdown, she finally told the boys everything, the full truth. Everything Maverick did, her addiction towards coke and pills, everything. And to say the boys didn't leave her side was an understatement. Whether it was one of the four boys, or Kiernan, they never left her alone to keep her happy and her mind off of the drugs. It not only distracted her mind, but it made her forget the craving. No, she's not better, that's unrealistic, but as long as she's with the boys she forgets about it. Now at night it's a different story, so the boys and her and Katie have been doing sleepovers out in the living room nearly every night.