↳ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛 ✗

⁂

      THE FIVE RAN INTO the dance room, music blasting, lights flashing, and camera's shuttering, all of them skidding to a stop but Aria sliding a little bit causing her to slam into Kendall, he turned around immediately see if she was okay but then quickly looked towards the sight in front of them.

      Kendall's eyes widen slightly at the sight of the fog machine in the corner, "This is so not like school picture day."

     The camera shuttering and flashing lights stopped, a man that was wearing all black with a low v-neck and a chain necklace rushed towards the group, his shoulder length brown, but healthy hair flying over his shoulders from the fan. "Are you ready to rock my camera?"

     The boys leaned over, raising an eyebrow. "What?"

       "I said, are you guys ready to rock my-" Even with the man shouting at the top of his lungs, the group could barely hear him. "Hold on a minute!" He then lifts up a remote, clicking the off button and the music stopping. "That's better! So how are you guys doing?"

       The boys started speaking at once, the man in front of them literally bouncing on the balls of his feet, a large grin on his face. Gustavo then walks over, slapping a hand on his shoulder. "Boys—" A cough causing Gustavo to sigh. "—and girl, this is Marcos Del Posey, the best teen idol photographer on the planet."

       "Some say photographer. Some say magician." Aria stared at Marcos with a confused look while the boys seemed impressed. "One camera." He then starts snapping pictures of the group, some of them flinching from the bright lights. "Now, oh, two camera!" Marcos then whips out another camera, snapping pictures of the group, some of them posing and the others wincing at the bright lights. After a few minutes, the flashing lights finally stops and he turns into full serious mode. "Okay, here's what I'm thinking for the boys: shirt's open, hair blowing, with....." Marcos snaps his finger, his female assistant hanging him a large stuff animal dog. "the stuffy puppy."

       The four boys gave out a shout of protest, obviously not liking it. Aria shrugs, reaching over and taking the stuff animal from Marcos, "I think it's cute and soft and cuddly."

     Marcos points at her in agreeance, nodding his head and pursing his lips. Gustavo though, didn't like that idea, he was siding with the boys this time. "No."

      The poor photographer looked slightly heartbroken, pouting his lips out., "What? Marcos invented the stuffy puppy shot."

      "Yeah no!" Gustavo shouted again. Aria was starting to get fed up with how much her boss screams but she knew if she still wanted to keep a successful career, she was going to need to bite her tongue. "What I want is a simple shot of the four best friends just chilling and being themselves, and same for Aria."